Who's HOT, Who's NOT?

Everyone has a different "Erotic Templet" I was reading somewhere. ..and I got to thinking. . .

Jim Cary's painted cartoons are scathing in portraying public figures. What about erotic images of public figures though? I would love to see triple-X paintings of a number of public figures. In my head, I am imagining wicked BCD activities involving about any of the women in or associated/related to the current administration. Many national (female) news presenters passed before my inner eye as well. Interestingly fewer on the Democrat side; maybe AOC. . . .nobody on "The View". I don't think ths is due to any political bias for or against either side.

This fantasy gets real-world support to some extent by Googling a name and viewing open-source swimsuit/bikini images of about anyone. Nikky Haley is/was a fox at the beach for instance. No one currently on "The View" though.

So; who would you like to see doin BCD stuff in a painted scene? Jim, I think you could make millions selling this stuff!