Perhaps some men would prefer a FBSM

• Zoi
  • 06-21-2010, 11:40 PM
I have paid close attention to all of the posts and alerts and more, here on eccie. I am not a dinstinguished fs provider, and I DO not have anything against those that are, as a matter of fact, there is nothing but respect for the ladies that I have seen here. However, I think that some of us (that advertise on Bp) are getting a bad rap for simply providing less...we all do what we do. I am a FBSM provider on the BP and would like my say in the matter. I have been silent enough. I think that some men like a sensual experience without the full meal deal. Is there a man out there that would like to challenge this idea? There are some men, married or not, that just don't want to go the distance, or perhaps trying not to at the time. Is there something so wrong with what I offer?

This is my first time here in eccie, at least in this capacity! I would like intellegent responses.

Best wishes to all..!

Nay
  • Trey
  • 06-21-2010, 11:45 PM
Do you at least offer a HJ?
  • Zoi
  • 06-21-2010, 11:48 PM
Does that go hand in hand?
  • Trey
  • 06-21-2010, 11:56 PM
Sometimes I do like a good massage and happy ending and no fs but most of the time I like to go all the way. I hate the bullshit that I get with fbsm some act like no happy ending the haggling over what is going on after massage. I like it all laid out there, but sometimes its fun.

Who are you on back page?
  • Zoi
  • 06-22-2010, 12:03 AM
So, a great massage and a happy is all good...I agree, there should be no misinderstandings, and most of all no haggling. This should be a sweet experience, not bs

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...senses/7490161
  • Trey
  • 06-22-2010, 12:30 AM
Most of us use a spa for this type of service. I have never seeked such service outside spa. Good luck with it get verified and post an add see what happens
  • Zoi
  • 06-22-2010, 12:45 AM
Thank you very much, but I don't really need to be posted. I just wanted to speak my mind. I will take it back to the BP and have my time. I will be here from time to time and heed all of the warnings that you guys and gals have to offer up, and I thank you for that!! I hate to be a lerker, but a gal has to do what she has to do.

Peace to all....best and safe wishes!

Renee'
Hey Girl how has it been going? Busy busy busy for me like Trey said get verified build a good reputation and it's all up from there.
  • Zoi
  • 06-22-2010, 01:04 AM
Hey Lady. Good to see you too! Been a while. You look great! Stay in touch...be safe and all of that jazz. I am here...
You are One Hott lady!!I love the new pics! but nothing will ever out do your kindness !
  • Zoi
  • 06-22-2010, 01:12 AM
Luv u too darlin.
There are plenty of gentlemen who luv a great FBSM.
I haven't seen any bashing ....to each his own.
I think it's just hard to find a provider who can give a quality massage and a lil extra, the extra can vary from bbbj to fs and hj.
The problem with the BP is that the ads can be
mis-leading.
L1
I would think that yes there probably is niche or your services without a doubt. After a long day a FBSM would serve as a powerdown.
I often prefer a great FBSM with L2 far more than a GFE. I have even advocated in the past for a forum specific to non-FS services. I think there are more than a few of me out there.