Any Ladies or Gents that take AWSOME Pics?

I am about to Change things up a bit in my life, I am going to get a new website and I need good Pics. I have had some not so great photographers take pictures that are not so great. Like I can do better by myself bad!
Please send me the info If you know of anyone!
Thanks!
~Michelle
P.s. and Guys that wont use the pictures for blackmail either... there was an issue with that once also.
Would love to find the gent that did my pics in purple a few years back... But I dont know where he went!
pm check.
I think I still have my old Kodak Instamatic somewhere. And I don't charge much.
Those photos hang in some of the world's great art galleries, like RBJ's bedroom.
Those are some hot pics tikkler, you have the contact for that blonde on the top left?

Wish I could take a decent picture Michelle, but most of mine have half the head missing. Hey that might work for providers... just a thought.

Have fun Michelle4u
Those are some hot pics tikkler, you have the contact for that blonde on the top left? Originally Posted by milflover
I'll warn you, that one charges by the pound!
Some of tikklers recent work
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Curse you, Brooke! I had to look at pictures of kittens to get those images out of my head. And I HATE kittens!
Here are some great pictures of RBJ taken by Tikkler ... I love them. It shows the many sides of the rat that we don't get to see on the board.

Deadly-Rat--35485.jpg Morning rat Happy-Rat-Year--35472.jpg rat and his family

Love--35475.jpg rat and a lady he paid to pose w/ him Rat-snake--35480.jpg sperm rat
Rat-Wine--35512.jpg rat and another lady he paid

Spider-Rat--35498.jpg spider rat

Under-Rat--35481.jpg WK rat

Year-of-the-Rat--35468.jpg serious rat
  • bbkid
  • 06-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Brooke, that just ain't right.
You know Brook ,RBj is going to retaliate and our eye's are going to burn from the images.
Damn - you're right! I forgot he is the king of posting nasty pictures.

I'm sorry Rat! Don't do it.
Good one Brooke. Does the big girl have any contact info?
I think she's Tikklers UTR ATF so I doubt he's going to give up her digits.