What do men want to see in an ad?

• Zoi
  • 06-26-2010, 07:27 PM
What do men truly like to see in and/or read in an ad. Is it intellegence, good looks, assmosphere, or all of the above? Feedback would be great!
Honest, current non-photoshopped pictures.
Propper grammer/spelling. Rates, activities, ect. I am a just the facts kinda guy I look past all of the bs verbage.
Honest, current non-photoshopped pictures. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
+1
  • Zoi
  • 06-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Keep it coming...only the truth! Nothing but the truth. From what I hear, some gals just post crap on the BP. Please...do say what is on your minds!
  • Zoi
  • 06-26-2010, 09:03 PM
So...it's all about the pics.
  • Zoi
  • 06-26-2010, 09:04 PM
Propper grammer/spelling. Rates, activities, ect. I am a just the facts kinda guy I look past all of the bs verbage. Originally Posted by Brian7772
Oh an no music! Some people check the site at work or have wives/girlfriends and unexpected music isnt a great surprise.
  • Zoi
  • 06-26-2010, 09:27 PM
I give....
All good advice here. Accurate photos, don't have to show the face but give me some idea of what you are like. Honest description of what I can expect. (service, attitude etc.)
I know virtually every lady posts services and I know we all want that info.

BUT that is REALLY REALLY STUPID.

IF you are really selling COMPANIONSHIP (hint, hint) then why is there anything about anything else????

Seriously ladies, USE YOUR BRAINS. IF someone eLsE prints them out, you could have a BIG problem.
So where are your pics?
Never spell come ... cum
  • Zoi
  • 06-26-2010, 10:16 PM
All good advice here. Accurate photos, don't have to show the face but give me some idea of what you are like. Honest description of what I can expect. (service, attitude etc.) Originally Posted by 308Shooter
Hi...I am Renee, and if you are interested, then look me up on the BP, in the body rub section. I don't offer anything more than that. I am not interested in one of those threa-ads here, nor do I want to be reviewed. I just want to be recognized as a smart lady and share....is that so much to ask for? If so, then I imagine that I will hear all about it...and I will go away...but, I believe that there are those that would like a challenge. So, let me know...I can bring a tease to your brain...just not your pants...lmao...
I know virtually every lady posts services and I know we all want that info.

BUT that is REALLY REALLY STUPID.

IF you are really selling COMPANIONSHIP (hint, hint) then why is there anything about anything else????

Seriously ladies, USE YOUR BRAINS. IF someone eLsE prints them out, you could have a BIG problem. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub... Hamlet, act three, scene one

So if they say they give a good rub...