Bonobos clothing store

Has anyone ever shopped there? I am especially interested in their shirts. Thanks
Has anyone ever shopped there? I am especially interested in their shirts. Thanks Originally Posted by stikiwikit
great service. they have some stock in store and size you, and mail if not in stock.
I've used it several times in the past and love it, though I haven't been there since COVID. They have all styles and sizes but not all colors. The intent is that you get fit in store and order online, though they do sometimes have some sale items that you can leave with.

I love their button-up shirts and casual pants, though they recently redesigned their pants and reviews are not great. I don't like their polos (arms too tight and short and I'm not a big bicep guy).
Their pants are amazing. Whoever said they suck is either crazy or has not tried them. They are the best chinos I've ever worn. Makes wearing work pants so chill
Thanks for your replies. Went thre and was impressed. Bought 3 shirts for gifts for my son. BTW, they are know for their pants. The front is tailored a certain way to prevent what is calleed something like" diaper butt"