Johnny Depp and Amber Heard

Every juror who is force to listen to this should get 100k a day.
There sure aren’t any winners among these two.

Maybe they deserve each other.
Complete waste of protoplasm.
wut? why are you following that hot mess?
There both on drugs who know what happened.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Agreed.

... And this thread is in the WRONG forum.

#### Salty
... Agreed.

... And this thread is in the WRONG forum.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Why do you say that it newese worthy,
I pretty sure many guys will sue including my self if wins the defamation lawsuit and I pretty sure many bitches will sue if she wins.
... Because THIS aint the news forum, mate.
This is the political forum.

#### Salty
jonny depp is known to be eccetric crazy and amber heard is a psycho female.

mix those two... well, its a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad combo.
jonny depp is known to be eccetric crazy and amber heard is a psycho female.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Question is, was she before she meet Depp. To hear her tell it and I happen to believe her, Depp was one of those men that had a nasty habit of trying to control "his woman". Everything she wore, everything she said, every part she was up for needed his approval. It sounded like she didn't have a minute of piece from the day they married. Some times a crazy drug addicted person like Depp can drive an otherwise sane person crazy.

Not saying that is what happened, I wasn't there but I've heard a million stories about men like Depp, control freaks, add drug addiction to that, add in an irrational temper and that's enough to drive any woman crazy.

And I think she is hot as hell!!!!

The only way any relationship/ marriage works ( I ought to know, I've been single for 50 years now ) is mutual respect or neither party gives a shit and just goes through the motions for years.
Jury awards Johnny Depp $15 million in damages in his libel lawsuit against ex-wife Amber Heard
The verdict could help the star rehabilitate his image -- at least that's his hope -- after a televised trial that turned into a spectacle of a vicious marriage. Throughout the trial, fans -- overwhelmingly on Depp's side -- would line up overnight for coveted courtroom seats. And spectators who couldn't get in would gather on the street to cheer Depp and jeer Heard whenever either appeared outside.
Thank god it’s over. The Mrs would come home from work past midnight and watch that shit for hours while I’m trying to sleep.
Jury awards Johnny Depp $15 million in damages in his libel lawsuit against ex-wife Amber Heard
The verdict could help the star rehabilitate his image -- at least that's his hope -- after a televised trial that turned into a spectacle of a vicious marriage. Throughout the trial, fans -- overwhelmingly on Depp's side -- would line up overnight for coveted courtroom seats. And spectators who couldn't get in would gather on the street to cheer Depp and jeer Heard whenever either appeared outside. Originally Posted by royamcr

Sure, I guess so if some studio wants to invest millions in a drug addict that may need some time off during shooting for a short rehab.

Every time I hear somebody say that, I wonder, did they hear the same trial I heard ( no pun intended )?

So a bunch of Depp fanboys and girls find Depp innocent of abuse charges, what about the drugs and behavior issues which I'm sure are more important to a studio than whether he smacked his wife around on occasion.

Depp may still have his fans but I dobt he has many at Disney, who owns "Pirates of the Caribbean" franchise.

And don't forget

The jury found that Johnny Depp, through his lawyer Adam Waldman, defamed Amber Heard on one count of three. She was awarded $2 million in compensatory damages and $0 in punitive damages. Heard had countersued Depp for $100 million.

So Depp also defamed Heard just not as much as Heard did to Depp apparently. Neither will probably ever collect a dime but I guess Depp thought it necessary to air all the drug addicted behavior he has had his entire life to prove to his kids that he doesn't abuse women. He did it for his kids or so he says.
It's over?

Never paid attention to it.

Guess all the bickering here took away a bit of my time.