A confession

I happened upon this board and was intrigued. In order to gain free premium access I wrote false reviews. All of them were false. Please forgive.

I've asked for my account to be deleted. Goodbye all. I've done enough harm. I don't know what to do from here.
Wow! I hope things get better for you, hun. If you haven't already PMd a mod, I'd say do that to take care of guesting your account. Good luck.
Intrigued... curious if you think your account has been compromised by a spouse or similar and want to mitigate the damage or why the sudden need to come clean.
If it were up to me I would simply ask that you cut off a thumb and mail it in; choice is yours on the thumb cause I am a nice guy.... but I hold no power here so will simply wait and see how it plays out.
There's a couple of well known ladies in your reviews...wonder why they never protested the review...oh wait...duh!

Just in case it goes the other way...HI wifey
I happened upon this board and was intrigued. In order to gain free premium access I wrote false reviews. All of them were false. Please forgive.

I've asked for my account to be deleted. Goodbye all. I've done enough harm. I don't know what to do from here. Originally Posted by Squeegie
Interesting damage mitigation method (legal+personal).

Good luck to you!
One of my bs reviews probably played a role in a legit spa getting shut down. For once I'm telling the truth. My tall tale has caused considerable damage. If I can't make it right I'll sacrifice more than a thumb.
sounds like you could be sacrificing 'half your shit'

hope everything works out for you, good luck with it
Well that explains a lot. Interesting though how some people get bad bogus reviews that could damage their career just so yall can get bcd access. Thanks for the admit. Good luck too you in the Future. This time don't cheat your way.
I think that means Amber Rain has to edit her ads to say she has less positive reviews than previously touted.
And it's not even April 1st
Hmm, reviews (whether true or false) get you six weeks of premium access. You don't need to write up to four in one month. . .

Good luck!
Good Luck Squeegie.

Where's Paul Harvey when you need him?
squeegie, i liked your posts. it did sound like the one where the korean lady spoke japanese to your penis was silly. however,do not be so serious unless divorce court is coming. if she caught u then deny everything and tell her i put u up to this silly stuff. good luck.when u come back give us a clue that it u. i do not know but a story about an amp korean lady speaking chinese to your penis

I've asked for my account to be deleted. Goodbye all. I've done enough harm. I don't know what to do from here. Originally Posted by Squeegie

Tickling some taint will result in forgiveness from the wife. Don't sweat the fake reviews several of my provider personas have fake reviews, too. But that does prevent my provider personas from enjoying some tainted behavior.

Good try