Date: 05-15-24
Name: Emma
Phone: 7373281063
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: Sam Bass road, off of I35
Activities: Lame Massage, DATY, TS, No Kissing, Fake flirting, 69, body licking on me
Hair Length and Color: Black passed shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty Face, nice smile, B cups, a little stomach, flat rare, landing strip, a meaty V, maybe 5' 2
Recommendation: No
Thanks!

The regular girls at H-Foot have set a really high bar.

New girls may not be willing/able to rise to that standard. They don't stay long if that's the case.
I saw Emma the other day and same experience.
Thanks!

The regular girls at H-Foot have set a really high bar.

New girls may not be willing/able to rise to that standard. They don't stay long if that's the case. Originally Posted by Kimchi
Kimchi is right on the money. Whenever I have had to fall back to one of the "new girls" Alice & Arin have always asked me to give a private review. They WANT to make sure the new girls uphold the H Foot standards. Most of the time, a quick discussion with the girl will get things back on track.

After one such session where we spoke about several girls, if I mentioned someone that wasn't up to the Standard, Arin got a PO'd look on her face and said "She no here anymore. I fire her. She bad for business." lol Not sure if she was teasing me or if the girl really was bad for their reputation. But I have always felt they wanted happy customers returning. They will make sure the H Foot standard is upheld.