Men's grooming

What's your preference on grooming down there for men? Do you like it trimmed, shaved, untouched, overly hairy? What do women prefer?
If shaving below,facial hair,body hair or eyebrows. Please do not have pricky pears it hurts when there is major rough hair. It hurts my face and other áreas. I know trying to łook nice but if trimming up please dont make it rough. I am nt trying to be a bitch but that Shit hurts.

If you have hair below get a rag and use soap and water there.
I prefer trimmed if you want for me to ride you. I'm always freshly shaven so it REALLY doesn't feel good when you shaved the day before and all I feel are the new bristles poking through. I can work with anything else though

I just let it grow.
All hair below the neck must be trimmed so that it doesn't hurt my sensitive areas.
I stay shaven down there, it just feels better to me. With that being said, I always do a fresh shave before I see any of the ladies.
I stay shaven down there, it just feels better to me. With that being said, I always do a fresh shave before I see any of the ladies. Originally Posted by TigerSports
I myself usually trim the hair very short. I once shaved and it didn't work out that well. I used System Jo shave cream. They also make lubes and what not. What shaving cream do you use? There isn't much options out there for men.
I luv a nice trimmed nether region...makes it easier to worship! yummm!
I myself usually trim the hair very short. I once shaved and it didn't work out that well. I used System Jo shave cream. They also make lubes and what not. What shaving cream do you use? There isn't much options out there for men. Originally Posted by ridgecrest
I either use a shave gel or if not available I use a shower gel/body wash and work up a really good lather. The feeling of a great wet pair of lips (both pair) on a bare cock and balls in incredible!!!
I luv a nice trimmed nether region...makes it easier to worship! yummm! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Looking forward to that very experience!!!!!!
Looking forward to that very experience!!!!!! Originally Posted by TigerSports
lol hell yeahhh!

I wonder how I can "make a landing strip on miss kitty that looks like an ac/dc lightning bolt!
I personally keep a nice short trim with a shave on the boys.
Just take it all off Dallas!!!!!
lol Tiger!

Truely Passions' avatar has me mesmerized! Damn!

I like to keep mine shaved bare or sometimes it may have a "next day peach fuzz" .
I either use a shave gel or if not available I use a shower gel/body wash and work up a really good lather. The feeling of a great wet pair of lips (both pair) on a bare cock and balls in incredible!!! Originally Posted by TigerSports
I forgot to ask what razor you use. I used a schick Quattro titanium trimmer which has a razor attached to it as well. I didn't get good results as this was my first time completely shaving off all the hair in the area. Newbie mistake.