minkanyomi no response..

Not sure if this will fall as a provider review so I'll put this here. If it can fall under a provider review let me know and I'll put a review in that thread.

Read Minkanyomi's profile and what caught my eye was she would do videos. With my job I'm always travelling and on the move so a personalized video would have been nice. I emailed her, we went back and forth for a bit, said to send it to her paypal. I paypaled the amount to her and she said in 24 hours Ill have a video. 24 hoirs later she said her phone has been acting up. 72 hours later still no video, but I seen she made another provider ad, but anyways. Ive emailed her 3 or 4 more times and still No response from her or anything. She may have good service in person but other than that its no good.

Would this qualify as a provider review??
So she took the money?

But I believe with paypal you can get your money back...
Yeah she took it. Paypal says i have to wait 7 days before opening a complaint. Not trying to brag or showboat but 100 isnt to bad of a loss to me, i just wouldnt want anybody else to lose out. Wondering if this would fall under a provider review even though no meet took place.
How about a alert in the alert section?

Sorry she did that though..
Not so much a review as an alert.
Not as much an alert as a warning.
It's not common practice to pay in advance for hobby stuff.
Not a good idea at all.
  • Trey
  • 01-14-2016, 10:25 PM
Probably would've gone better if you just filmed it over there yourself.
Ive done it with other providers and it turned out ok. She does have it advertised on her threads that she does it though.... yeah it probably would have gone better but Im out of state. Wss hoping for some eye candy. Lol.
Sorry that happened to u babes.....

Your one the honest ones too.... I'll still send my pics and videos ;-)

She's totally missing out!! Her loss!! Definitely not yours!!
Darn baby I'm sorry that happened to you, I have heard so much good things about you!!
Darn baby I'm sorry that happened to you, I have heard so much good things about you!! Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Many good things about you :-)
Thanks. Just dont want anybody else losing out. Got to stick with my reliable mzluvly. Lol.
Thanks. Just dont want anybody else losing out. Got to stick with my reliable mzluvly. Lol. Originally Posted by eaglesfour
Never been no bad business with us!!!
smh that really sucks chulo!

Not sure if this will fall as a provider review so I'll put this here. If it can fall under a provider review let me know and I'll put a review in that thread.

Read Minkanyomi's profile and what caught my eye was she would do videos. With my job I'm always travelling and on the move so a personalized video would have been nice. I emailed her, we went back and forth for a bit, said to send it to her paypal. I paypaled the amount to her and she said in 24 hours Ill have a video. 24 hoirs later she said her phone has been acting up. 72 hours later still no video, but I seen she made another provider ad, but anyways. Ive emailed her 3 or 4 more times and still No response from her or anything. She may have good service in person but other than that its no good.

Would this qualify as a provider review?? Originally Posted by eaglesfour
Sorry that happened to u babes.....

Your one the honest ones too.... I'll still send my pics and videos ;-)

She's totally missing out!! Her loss!! Definitely not yours!! Originally Posted by mzluvly
Make sure you capture the essence of your taint.
"Never been any bad business with us."

Never been no bad business with us!!! Originally Posted by mzluvly