MAVS: NBA Champs!

Being that the Thunder could not win it all (and yes, I still think Cuban is a douche bag), I want to extend my sincere congratulations to the city of Dallas and to, of course, your Dallas Mavericks. Way to go!
CONGRATS TO THE CITY OF DALLLAS!!!!
CONGRATS TO THE MAVS AND THEIR LOYAL FANS!!!

2011 NBA CHAMPS!!!!!!
I heard you should never ask LeBron James for change for a dollar. He'll never give you that fourth quarter.

And just to confirm what an asshat he really is: "All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point."

Nice big "fuck you" to the fans of the game. Arrogant fucker.

Congrats to the Mavs.
IDMT, I was thinking the same thing when I heard him speak to this. What an asswipe.
Yeah, DWhistle and LeDouche didn't do much this season to garner love and respect from the NBA fan. It speaks to their character: Arrogant, narcissistic and disrespectful. I did find it amusing watching their co-interviews and trying to determine which one was the more grammatically challenged, though. It's a damn shame that the player who speaks the best English in the playoffs is a German.
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Wait. I don't see LeBro...oh, never mind. LMAO
Well done Mavericks ;-)
They are a Basketball Team. They just forgot to play as one.

This was a good example of a "team" beating a bunch of Superstars who treat the game like a Pick-up Game at the park.

And Dirk. Pure Class.
Go MAVS!
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
They need to be careful when they ship the Miami Heat World Champion T-shirts to third world countries.....They could be a choking hazard....

The Dirkinator Rules...Way to Go MAVs.
Mavericks way to go
I guess Lebron's new intro music will be from Metallica....."King Nothing"!!!...