kucinich: deep state trying to take down trump

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ck_within.html

heres one unlikely support for Trump I didn't expect, former congressman Dennis Kucinich.

"You have politicization of agencies that is resulting in leaks from anonymous, unknown people and the intention is to take down a president," former Rep. Kucinich said. "Now, this is very dangerous to America. It's a threat to our republic, it constitutes a clear and present danger to our way of life. So we have to be asking, what is the motive of these people? Who's putting these leaks out? Why doesn't somebody come forward and make a charge and put their name and reputation behind it, instead of attacking through the media and not substantiating their position?"

all those leaks, not good!!!

heres one unlikely support for Trump I didn't expect, former congressman Dennis Kucinich.

" .... Rep. Kucinich said. "Now, this is very dangerous to America. It's a threat to our republic, it constitutes a clear and present danger to our way of life. So we have to be asking, what is the motive of these people? Who's putting these leaks out? Why doesn't somebody come forward and make a charge and put their name and reputation behind it, instead of attacking through the media and not substantiating their position?"
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He has been saying such things for awhile. He's been ignored.

It is inconsistent with the anti/never Trumpers' narrative.

If one does a roll call on the Republicans whining and crying now it's the same bunch who were whining and crying this time last year! Same with the Democrats. It's no different in this forum.

While the POTUS is patching up our international relationships around the World, the children at home are whining because someone didn't accurately reveal all his "income" on a financial form that he filed with the Government!

Last month folks had a deadline to file THEIR disclosure of "all their income on a financial form the they filed with the Government" ...

.... I suppose they made a complete disclosure...ALL!

While he is standing with yet another World Leader he must respond to petty bullshit drummed up by someone trying to fabricate a headline .... the anti/never Trumpers are looking foolish. They did not long ago also ... November 8th.