The Nun

The Nun -

A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, 'Please, may I hide under your skirt. I'll explain later.'

The nun agreed. A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, Sister, have you seen a soldier?'
The nun replied, 'He went that way.'

After the MP's ran off, the soldier
crawled out from under her skirt and said, 'I can't thank you enough
Sister. You see, I don't want to go to Syria .'

The nun said, 'I understand completely.'

The soldier added, 'I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!'

The nun replied, 'If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls....I don't want to go to Syria either !!
2 funny!!! Lmfao!!!
Was fishing in a tournament in Cabo that had the Corona girls at the weigh in every night. One night the girls came back to the bar with us one of the other fishermen that I had been giving shit too all week was all wrapped up with one of the girls. He pulled me to the side to announce he was taking her back to his room. Soon as they left one of the other girls leaned in to me laughing and said " he has a big surprise coming, she's got balls."

Well her and I went to the sex shop to buy a blow up doll and strap on. On the dock the next morning we presented him with the blOw up dressed in Corona tight T and shorts with the strap on sticking out. Ally's fun in love and war!!!
That funny right there.Fishing touraments,Ha common hobbie.LOl
lol good one babe!