Impeachment Poll.. and Republican Lies

https://www.mediaite.com/news/foxs-b...r-impeachment/

54% want Trump impeached and removed

what happened to the narrative that the American people "see through the House Circus", and reject claims Trump should be impeached?

I know y'all love to spin and create tales. but 54% is a huge number.. what do you have to say?
Then why do all these folks from different media outlets even Dims says that we've got to impeach Trump or else he'll get re-elected?

The Dims are going to bang the polls to push impeachment. I can poll people in CA and NY to find that Trump HAS to be impeached to save the country. Don't believe it.

BTW, what's the "Republican Lies" that you are referring to?
Then why do all these folks from different media outlets even Dims says that we've got to impeach Trump or else he'll get re-elected? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I don't hear them say that. quite the opposite. I hear them say it is our solemn duty to impeach, regardless of consequences, we swore an oath, blah blah.

you believe Republican narrative over polls?
So... what does a poll have to do with impeachment?

This whole thing gets more amusing everyday
So... what does a poll have to do with impeachment? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
nothing.. I just made the point that the American public is not rejecting the House lies, and coming around to support Trump anti-impeachment efforts, like 99% of Republicans repeat ad nauseum.
Give your balls a tug alreadys!

Fox News poll. Even the Trumpholians believes in Fox News, eh?

Quite a bits more want him out than want him in, like a big orange cock smashing lady liberty. Even REAL Americans are fed up with that, eh?

You must believes that Trump himself is losing his shit over this poll.

Amusings?
I don't hear them say that. quite the opposite. I hear them say it is our solemn duty to impeach, regardless of consequences, we swore an oath, blah blah.

you believe Republican narrative over polls? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You don't?

Rep. Al Green cuts to the chase: ‘I’m concerned,’ he said in a moment of candor (if also shaky diction), ‘if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected.’
CT,
I took a poll today.
17 folks at a bar.
Guys, gals, diff races, etc.
15 for Trump. 2 against.
The 4 union folks all trump.
Bartender and waitresses all Trump.

what happened to the narrative that the American people "see through the House Circus", and reject claims Trump should be impeached?

I know y'all love to spin and create tales. but 54% is a huge number.. what do you have to say? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

yep. 54% is a huge number .. of 1,003 respondents .. 542 people! (rounded up of course)

BAHHAHHAAA
Support for Impeachment Dips ahead of House Vote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/support-i...190244586.html

The level of support for Trump’s impeachment and removal dipped below the level of opposition for first time since the inquiry was formalized in October, according to a RealClearPolitics polling average updated just two days before the impending House vote on impeachment.

RCP’s average tipped in Trump’s favor, 47.3 to 46.7 percent on Monday following the addition of two new national polls, NPR/PBS/Marist and USA Today/Suffolk, which found that opposition to impeachment outweighed support by three and five percentage points, respectively.

Tom Bevan, co-founder and president of RCP, tweeted about the news.

With two new polls added this morning, support for impeachment is officially under water. pic.twitter.com/9fNjV5fe7H

— Tom Bevan (@TomBevanRCP) December 16, 2019
RCP’s average has gradually narrowed since a high of 4.7 percent in favor of impeachment and removal on October 21, the same day the House rejected a censure resolution put forth by Republicans against House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D., Calif.) for making “a mockery of the impeachment process, one of this chamber’s most solemn constitutional duties.”

Both the NPR and USA Today polls show opposition to impeachment has ticked up slightly despite the public hearings the House held in November. Last month, NPR found 47 percent supporting impeachment and 46 percent opposing, while in October, USA Today found the margin at 47 to 46 percent in opposition to impeachment and removal.

“It’s like the hearings have never happened,” said Lee Miringoff, director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion, which conducted the NPR poll. “The arguments have only served to reinforce existing views, and everyone is rooting for their side.”

Vulnerable House Democrats are currently mulling the impending vote. Representative Jeff Van Drew (D., N.J.) has reportedly elected to switch parties rather than risk losing a 2020 Democratic primary over his opposition to impeachment, while Michigan freshman Democrat Elissa Slotkin announced Monday that she would support both articles of impeachment against Trump.
there are some dems who are talking about voting for impeachment and not sending the articles to the Senate. their view is that the senate won't hold a fair trial.

it would be very unprecedented if they actually go with this.

I know y'all love to spin and create tales. but 54% is a huge number.. what do you have to say? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What spin, you can't even pass the numbers along correctly without your own spin. It's not 54% for removal.

Go back and re-read very carefully and see if you can get the numbers right and come back and see us.

you believe Republican narrative over polls? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
nothing.. I just made the point that the American public is not rejecting the House lies, and coming around to support Trump anti-impeachment efforts, like 99% of Republicans repeat ad nauseum. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
As TWK pointed out, those 99% of republicans are correct when you take the polls on average as RCP does. Cherry picked polls don't cut it.

So yes, I'll take the polling averages over what 99% of the impeach Trump circus repeats ad-nauseam.
-
  • oeb11
  • 12-17-2019, 06:36 AM
there are some dems who are talking about voting for impeachment and not sending the articles to the Senate. their view is that the senate won't hold a fair trial.

it would be very unprecedented if they actually go with this. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

DPST's projecting the house hyper-partisan circus show against trump on the Senate - Schumer would love the control of the Senate trial to do exactly the same thing.

Hypocritical DPST's have no shame for their behavior whatsoever.

We will see in nov 2020!
CT,
I took a poll today.
17 folks at a bar.
Guys, gals, diff races, etc.
15 for Trump. 2 against.
The 4 union folks all trump.
Bartender and waitresses all Trump. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
What’s the name of that bar...Putin’s Place?
Polls , They still think Hillary won ,,,,,,