Brutal Murder By Juveniles of College Student......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ecP?li=BBnbcA1

This is appalling. These three young thugs took the life of a young woman in such a brutal manner.

It’s difficult to comprehend this type of behavior.
cute girl tho. sucks to be her to be a victim like that.
sadly the LSM will not cover much, no narrative ( gun ar s )
of course the DPST media avoids the question of Race. they don't want us to know, because it fucks with their Bullshit narrative that murder is mostly black-on-black, and due to economic woes. those DPST's use murder to extract more hand outs, instead of Noosing these Savages!
sadly the LSM will not cover much, no narrative ( gun ar s ) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Do yous even watch the news, Rexsy? It’s even on the news here.

Maybe there should be an American Murder Channel, where yous can views daily details of the hundreds of murder victims who’s get snuffed in your free and brave land. Maybe silly fuckers are given the opportunity’s to up or downvotes the murders so they gets proper coverage by the media’s of your choosings.

Sounds like fun, eh?
  • oeb11
  • 12-19-2019, 07:17 PM
Only a person of truly no character can take the joy expressed by YR-hoe at the murder of an innocent.

Thanks for showing who One is.
Awww pull your finger out of your bum, oebsy.

The selectives outrage routinely put on stage by yous and your half witted, likely intellectually challenged wingmen is truly a marvel to see, good buddy. Maybe yous should pick your battles more carefully less you look like the Cankee snowflake we all knows you to be.

Do you’d agree with Rexsy, or are yous just mixing a batch?

This isn’t a good look, even for you oebsy.

Seeks help.
Awww pull your finger out of your bum, oebsy.

The selectives outrage routinely put on stage by yous and your half witted, likely intellectually challenged wingmen is truly a marvel to see, good buddy. Maybe yous should pick your battles more carefully less you look like the Cankee snowflake we all knows you to be.

Do you’d agree with Rexsy, or are yous just mixing a batch?

This isn’t a good look, even for you oebsy.

Seeks help. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if you say so Yssup the BANNED
I am not Yessup. And I have nevers been banned. Yous seem a bits over amorous, and that’s what I appreciates about yous . Must be a back woods things, Pedsy! LOLLING your red troll face, shmelt!
Talk about Selective outrage just damn Hypocrisy and Rhetoric at the same time
  • oeb11
  • 12-20-2019, 10:43 AM
YR-Hoe just exposing his DPST hypocrisy and lack of any human decency.
speaking of murders of black on white, I saw that movie "Queen and Slim" yesterday.. biggest "guilty white man" bullshit you'll ever see! a Bonnie & Clyde farce, but with Negroes.. the movie starts with the Negro couple killing a brave white cop, of course the script tries to make us think it's the white man's fault he got killed.. the black bitch comes at him, while he's trying to arrest the black boy, so he shoots her, obviously, she was a threat.. he just wounds her though, then then the black savage gets the cop's gun and murders him. they leave the cops body on the street, and go on the run.. other blacks recognize them from news reports that show the bodycam, those Coloreds high-five them and help them escape, even a black cop! they show the black killers "making love", trying to humanize them, obviously, it didn't work with me, it was nasty, I didn't have time to run get popcorn.

the movie ends with the colored couple holding hands on a runway, as the cops corner them before they flee to Cuba. naturally the cops have to kill them, after they refuse orders to "get on the ground". as the credits come on, we see a mural of the colored Bonnie & Clyde, like they are Heroes for murdering Whites! I wanted to vomit, I thought I was going to a relaxing action film, instead I got race-propaganda!
  • oeb11
  • 12-20-2019, 11:31 AM
Above CT post - That is DPST propaganda - not Conservative values - missed on that one , CT!
Above CT post - That is DPST propaganda - not Conservative values - missed on that one , CT! Originally Posted by oeb11
how? you think it's ok for the Bile-Spewing Liberals to create a bogus Cop-Hating, White People Hating movie, and try to make it credible?

at least the Blacks put a little comedy in the Blaxploitation films, this one is pure "hate Whitey" from beginning to end!
YR-Hoe just exposing his DPST hypocrisy and lack of any human decency. Originally Posted by oeb11
oebsy, yous are a little, little man, eh? Merry Christmas, you hypocrites.