Thick Asians

Howdy gentlemen. I’m taking my friend to experience his first Spa visit, we’re doing this on Monday to celebrate MLK Day. He wants to know if there is any thick Asians in the market. Someone that has a nice ass would be ideal. Thanks .
  • HSL
  • 01-18-2019, 07:09 PM
Joy is a little thicker than most asians, IMO, with top notch service.....not sure if she still around though....
Had a good time with new girl Meghan at Jujubee. maybe i am not up to speed here on eccie, i am on and off here , but did not hear of her yet. Lets say she is not exactly a small & skinny girl. I just posted some info about her in a recent post on jujubee thread. She is cool.
I saw her tonight and yeah she's thick and a lot of fun
  • HSL
  • 01-19-2019, 08:58 AM
Secomd or third time I've seen juju, will have to poke my head in and ask for a lineup
there are 2 magnificent thick Asians that I'm familiar with.. Honey (Pearls) and Coco (Nagoya).. both of them give the best table shower, both are very sweet in personality.. your friend will love either or both!
Both only on that single site. I wouldn't trust it.
Emily is a little thick. Not fat, but not skinny. I don't know where she is now.
I personally don't get the attraction to thick girls - I like them skinny as fuck.

WALDT and you people can have both the fat and the old, more skinny and young for me - though I have left town for now - but LA sucks versus Dallas in most ways.

I hope when my grandson graduates from fucking Stanford - fucked up place with a bunch of liberals - we move back to Texas with everyone.
Take your stupid political views to the correct place.
there are 2 magnificent thick Asians that I'm familiar with.. Honey (Pearls) and Coco (Nagoya).. both of them give the best table shower, both are very sweet in personality.. your friend will love either or both! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I’m leading towards honey, is her ass nice ?
I’m interested. Big booty Asian
I’m leading towards honey, is her ass nice ? Originally Posted by Alvpacino17
it was nice enough for me to open a packet of honey from chick-fil-a, and squirt it on her ass to lick off!
Megan is thick, large-breasted, and taller than any of the others mentioned here. Not whiskey-barrel thick, just carrying a little extra in the tummy, hips, thighs, and butt. Sh’e cute, too, reminding me of a chunkier Shiny the Princess. I couldn’t keep my hands off her ass...