should i allow a refund?

This is something that has been eating up my thoughts.
I want to hear from both sides of the hobby.

so a client sets up an appointment with me and he knows my basic rates for fs gfe but he is intrested in extra time or extra services like greek.
I state my appropriate rates for the extras and he accepts.
Our session begins...
scenario #1. he pays the donation for 2hrs, we get started and engage in many activities and everything is great...60-70 mins later he cums and he is in ecstasy...he then decides that is enough for one day and its time for him to go....then he asks for for a refund for the time not spent.

scenario #2. he pays the donation for 1hr plus greek...we engage in several fun activities ... he cums quickly and i work my magic to get him hard again...but he cant get it up so we havnt had the chance to go greek...he is ready to go and asks for a refund of the extra money back because we did not do greek.

now guys if i say no am i just a greedy bitch?
and if i say yes how does that make you feel?

ladies what would you do?
This is something that has been eating up my thoughts.
I want to hear from both sides of the hobby.

so a client sets up an appointment with me and he knows my basic rates for fs gfe but he is intrested in extra time or extra services like greek.
I state my appropriate rates for the extras and he accepts.
Our session begins...
scenario #1. he pays the donation for 2hrs, we get started and engage in many activities and everything is great...60-70 mins later he cums and he is in ecstasy...he then decides that is enough for one day and its time for him to go....then he asks for for a refund for the time not spent. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
You must be kidding. NO really are you serious? If ALL you are selling is your time and not sexual services why should you give him a refund because he all the sudden felt like that was enough. Bullshit.

scenario #2. he pays the donation for 1hr plus greek...we engage in several fun activities ... he cums quickly and i work my magic to get him hard again...but he cant get it up so we havnt had the chance to go greek...he is ready to go and asks for a refund of the extra money back because we did not do greek.
You're barking up the wrong tree. I'll tell you now that this isn't going to end well.

Ladies would you? Me? Hell no!
IMHO...

You pay for the time, not the # of bells rung. In the first case, you don't owe any money back.

Second case is a little harder since you agreed on the extra. However, my answer would be the same as #1.

In any date, he might not be able to get it up. You should still be paid for your time (after all, that's all you agreed to...anything else is consensual conduct between adults). You shouldn't be penalized (yuk, yuk) just because he couldn't get it up. You went and stayed in good faith. He was the one that fell down (yuk, yuk) on the job.
+1 with Naomi ....If someone asks me for refund I would sooooo insulted I wouldn't even know what to say!!! Omg what kind of people are you dealing with?? Who does that? LOL

You agreed upon a time & an amount-period-end of story.
naomi you once mentioned texas to me do you think that could be it....are the better men elsewhere?
naomi you once mentioned texas to me do you think that could be it....are the better men elsewhere? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Yes. Better men are elsewhere. With all the states there are in the US, PLEASE if you are dealing with such men, you need to tour. Simple as that. I have never had to deal with such - ever.
As a guy, I would be thoroughly embarrassed to ask for a refund. In both scenarios, it was the gentleman's failure to perform that's why activities didn't take place.

Maybe, maybe... refund for scenario 2. In scenario 1, you allotted a certain amount of time in your busy schedule. He decided not to use it all. That's on him.
Scenario 2 is a little different because it's an add-on service that never took place. It didn't put you out in any way. However, I still wouldn't ask for a refund.
If a gentlemen pays you for X amount of time, and you agree to the time amount paid for and all the sudden his STAMENA is gone after X amount of time, I do NOT believe you owe him a refund. After all YOU did your duties. Also you could have booked another client for the extra hour if you would have knew he was going to fizzle out. If HE was a TRUE GENTLEMEN, HE should have never asked the provider to give him a refund. My suggestion to clients pay for the 1st hour, tell the provider you may wish to pay for 2nd hour should the need arise. If she is in agreement it it a win win for both of you. I have had many clients WANT 2 HOURS, and once they fizzle, they are ready to leave. It is a MATTER OF TIME you paid for. If it was the providers fault, then yes refund a portion, but if it is a CLIENTS FAULT, I say no!!!
i would like to tour but doing this all 100% independent its tough and nerve wrecking.
As a guy, I would be thoroughly embarrassed to ask for a refund. In both scenarios, it was the gentleman's failure to perform that's why activities didn't take place.

Maybe, maybe... refund for scenario 2. In scenario 1, you allotted a certain amount of time in your busy schedule. He decided not to use it all. That's on him.
Scenario 2 is a little different because it's an add-on service that never took place. It didn't put you out in any way. However, I still wouldn't ask for a refund. Originally Posted by mwebber
embarrassed....this guy was cocky as hell about it.

my rates are low and reasonable enough for it to not make any difference in your pockets i dont see the point
Yes. Better men are elsewhere. With all the states there are in the US, PLEASE if you are dealing with such men, you need to tour. Simple as that. I have never had to deal with such - ever. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I wasn't aware you toured Texas ever and knew this first hand. Please don't paint all men with this brush. Each man is different and there are jerks everywhere...even in your precious NC.

[& BTW, I've had my share of bad experiences with Texas providers, but I don't paint all providers with those brushes. Each poor provider is unique unto herself.]
If you pay to see the World Series and your team loses, do you get a refund?

A refund would be a nice gesture, but I wouldn't think it's expected for poor performance on the home team.
If you pay to see the World Series and your team loses, do you get a refund?

A refund would be a nice gesture, but I wouldn't think it's expected for poor performance on the home team. Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
Now that breaking it down in man terms !! Well said Doc!~
KK, may I call you that...I have a cat named KK for Kool Kitty....haha....anyway Kandy, scenario#1-- not your fault he didn't want the extra hour....no refund
scenario#2, your choice for refund for something that never took place...but the kicker is he didn't deserve a refund for #2 because he asked for a refund on #1..IMO

Naomi--- not all men in Texas are jerks!!!!
Okay... I'll be the asshole.

First, let me state, in both of these scenarios AS DESCRIBED, it would be unbecoming for a client to ASK for a refund. I don't necessarily think that the client should have to forfeit the money though. Allow me to explain further.

I think in the first scenario it is clear cut because regardless of whether the client wants all the time or not, the provider has scheduled that amount of time (opportunity cost to say the least). That's time she isn't working because of the client, and thus, he is responsible for it.

The second situation is different imo. This is where I'll be the asshole. First, for LE sake, in my (albiet limited) experience, all money is transacted before business so that way you don't have to have a crude "it'll be $50 more for Greek" convo in the middle of your session. What if I don't know if I want Greek or not yet? What if I've never been with you before, and I don't know your hygiene? ... what if I only want to have my way with bleached butts and I don't know if you bleach? You get the point. I don't think the client should be penalized just for being the client.

That being said, you're right about asking for a refund. It is rude for the client to ask for money back. If he paid for extras that didn't happen for whatever reason, I personally think the provider should OFFER to give the money back. (I think it's more rude for the provider not to offer than it is for the client to ask.) Then, at least the client has the choice on if he wants to be a nice guy, and the tip is treated as such. Or he could ask for his money back to start saving for his next trip. I think most clients would happily allow the provider the money as a tip. Nevertheless, I think the provider should always ask. If someone can't get it up for Greek, he should be pitied! Not condemned, lol.

Just my two cents.