Married but hobbying

My wife doesn't clean the house so we hired a maid.
My wife doesn't cook, so we go out and pay for our food.
My wife doesn't stay at home with the kid, so we pay a daycare.
My wife doesn't have much sex with me anymore, so I figured...
Sinner!!!
You fucked the maid, didnt you?
  • Fsn57
  • 03-15-2011, 07:22 PM
You fucked the maid, didnt you? Originally Posted by BottomFeederKC
A good girl I know in the hobby used to tell me if wives would suck dick she'd be out of a job. She's right.
That must have been the same girl who told me the same thing about sucking dick.

She used to say the best advertising tool for her...were her clients' wives and their ways.

When she was once confronted by a client's wife..who was twice her age, and I'm sure was planning on putting her in her "place"...the provider told her straight up....

"Very simple, if you were taking care of your man at home, I'd probably be doing dishes at Denny's. And not have a nicer car than you." God only knows what type of hell the man had to deal with once the wife got home. But she left the providers apartment speakless!

I know this conversation for a fact...'cause I was in the bedroom of the provider's apartment when the wife began pounding on the door of the provider's apartment when it happened.
It's not only wives, but girlfriends tend to become less experimental as time goes. What the hell.
A good girl I know in the hobby used to tell me if wives would suck dick she'd be out of a job. She's right. Originally Posted by Sens55
...and CIM, swallow, and msog, and doggie, and rcg, and massage
with HE....
It's not only wives, but girlfriends tend to become less experimental as time goes. What the hell. Originally Posted by ScubaBad
Ain't that the truth! I was never married, but I was in a long-term relationship with a woman I had loved. After a steadily declining sex life, four months without sex had finally made it a deal breaker. To make it worse, any time I'd bring it up (you know, communication), I was given a guilt trip about how I didn't love her because I had wanted to fuck her. WTF?
Philhelm, I thought it was the guys that were closed off and the women were suppose to be the great communicators. It seems like I always fall for the ones that I can't get to open their mouths and share / communicate. Don't get me wrong, I like a physical connections, but I HAVE to have the mind to really give it my all.
im down to once a week unless she has a cold, her period, something good on tv, etc. ive been on my own for 3 weeks now. what am i supposed to do?
You know a wise man once told me...if you put a penny in a jar for every time you have sex before you're married, and take a penny out every time after you're married, you'll never empty your jar!

And for your problem...tell her you're going to become a holy man...and take after Solomon...and since he had over 900 women for him, you'll be happy with just a couple.
None of these things really apply to me. However, I'm a guy who wants what he wants when he wants it... and if all I have to do is part with some money to get it... DONE! Sure, I can, could, and do get al that for free... but, I'd have to wait for it. I don't like waiting much.
Now see I have the opposite problem as you gents. I had a guy end a relationship because I wanted TOO MUCH sex and he felt I was using him as a sex toy. Can't help it, love sex.
Now see I have the opposite problem as you gents. I had a guy end a relationship because I wanted TOO MUCH sex and he felt I was using him as a sex toy. Can't help it, love sex. Originally Posted by MsElena
Think you just met the wrong guy. Where does the interview line form....???