YaY !! ~~ oH hOW i"Ve mIsSeD yOu ALL ~

Hi everyone Due to technical difficulties, I've not been able to be here with you all for what seems like a long time. Perhaps a month or more. I'm back up and running again and will answer my PM's as quickly as I can. ;-D
Glad you have returned. I hope your technical problems have been fixed for the long term.
I check my pm's while driving and putting on mascara, what excuse do you have? Just joking sweetie pie!
Good to see you're back;-)
I check my pm's while driving and putting on mascara, what excuse do you have? Just joking sweetie pie! Originally Posted by Bristol
So is there something going on between you two?
There is always something going on between us
Well baby girl, we won't mention the things that I do to you while your driving.
Schwing!!!!!
There is always something going on between us Originally Posted by Bristol
I've heard that story before, maybe it's time there was a witness!
Well baby girl, we won't mention the things that I do to you while your driving. Originally Posted by Lori.love.kc
I'll drive!! I'll drive!!
One of my biggest regrets was passing up the opportunity to see Lori on my way back to Chicago. I should've just swung by a Starbucks and gotten some caffeine and pepped myself up by I had been driving 9 hours and I was tired and now every time I see a review on her I kick myself. Luckily for me though I'll be swinging by KC here soon enough and I have yet to have a threesome and who better to help me cross that off the bucket list then Lori and the lovely Bristol.
  • KCBMW
  • 03-25-2011, 07:03 AM
Lori is a fantastic girl and Bristol is at the top of wish list, however both of them are on my all time fantasy wish list. You girls need to coordinate schedules and let us know when the fantasy is available!
Hemnoroids?
  • 8x6
  • 03-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Hemnoroids? Originally Posted by catnipdipper
tack·y
adj. tack·i·er, tack·i·est Informal

a. Lacking style or good taste; tawdry.
b. Distasteful or offensive; tasteless: a tacky remark.

And misspelled badly, to boot.

Welcome Back, Lori!
8x6=the size of the corncob up your prudish proper asshole.

You just don't get it. You can have hem..or..oids or hem...nor...oids. I discretely took the nor route and gave the benefit of the doubt.