Another distracting Avatar?

• Fsn57
  • 03-25-2011, 03:47 PM
I liked this, but decided not to use it as my avatar since it may be too distracting, but WOW

I think the one you have now is better, actually.
The one you have now looks like every man's dream of the perfect computer mouse.
  • Modda
  • 03-25-2011, 04:05 PM
The one you have now looks like every man's dream of the perfect computer mouse. Originally Posted by Muffrider
I liked this, but decided not to use it as my avatar since it may be too distracting, but WOW

Originally Posted by Fsn57

What?
GOD BLESS AMERICA thats HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love the oily booty pic!
Judging by her pics, that gif could be perfect for Sasha.
I like the pussy squeeze better. I can appreciate a good ass, but compared to a nice set of tits and a well manicured landing strip, I usually forget there's an ass there.
  • Modda
  • 03-26-2011, 02:27 PM

Come on Fsn it is also a very distracting avatar...man where do you get these avatars?

You need to take a public poll before you change your Avatar. Your previous one was very very distracting.....not that I don't like it man.
  • Fsn57
  • 03-28-2011, 07:10 AM
...man where do you get these avatars? Originally Posted by modda
The internet is loaded with great Avatars. This one I knew better than try as an Avatar.

• Modda
  • 03-28-2011, 07:43 PM
man Fsn....I shouldn't poke your thread again......oh...sorry not able to type...I'm out of this thread. I'll disable gifs and enter your thread.
The internet is loaded with great Avatars. This one I knew better than try as an Avatar.

Umm, well, I, uh, what I mean is...um...fuck it, nevermind.....
man Fsn....I shouldn't poke your thread again......oh...sorry not able to type...I'm out of this thread. I'll disable gifs and enter your thread. Originally Posted by modda
For those who are distracted by animated avatars, press "ESC" and it will freeze the animations. I have to do this occasionally when I get distracted.
  • Fsn57
  • 03-30-2011, 08:27 AM
KCQ, Thanks...I was unaware of that trick!!