Reviews

I've spoken to a few ladies recently and it made me more curious about how they feel about reviews. Do you find them "useful" at all? One girl told me she likes it when guys review about their session with her so she knows what she needs to work on. Another said she hates it when people review her because she'd like to keep private things private. Some use them for research on guys... how long of a session he normally goes for, what type of girl he likes, what standards does he enjoy, how much he typically will spend and how often he will spend that amount...

So... my question is... what do you get most out of reviews? Love them? Hate them? Or do you not really care?
Eh, I think that if I went for more than a month or two without a new one I'd probably request but I see a lot of newbies who want premium access so it hasn't been an issue yet. They are a somewhat useful advertising tool and I like to have current ones up.
Don't know if this is directed towards providers only but as a hobbyist I'll give my opinion.

Reviews to me at least are the only reason I got into this hobby and still continue to do it because I read reviews and it gives me a good idea about a provider and what she's willing to do and not do. It's how I picked out my first two providers were by the reviews and what they both offered. I've had a couple of providers tell me they'd prefer not to be reviewed and I've had some providers ask me when I was going to put the review up so they could read it. I love them though, it's kind of a voyeuristic feature when you look at it because you're reading someones "private" time with another.
I've spoken to a few ladies recently and it made me more curious about how they feel about reviews. Do you find them "useful" at all? One girl told me she likes it when guys review about their session with her so she knows what she needs to work on. Another said she hates it when people review her because she'd like to keep private things private. Some use them for research on guys... how long of a session he normally goes for, what type of girl he likes, what standards does he enjoy, how much he typically will spend and how often he will spend that amount...

So... my question is... what do you get most out of reviews? Love them? Hate them? Or do you not really care? Originally Posted by FireSerpent
Sounds like some of the ladies have access to parts of the reviews that they shouldn't.
As a newbie the reviews helped me tremondously in researching and finding just the right lady to see for my first adventure....Lillianna..... which I hope to be adding another review of her soon.
  • Modda
  • 03-26-2011, 02:18 PM
Sounds like some of the ladies have access to parts of the reviews that they shouldn't. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
Exactly...so F.S can you tell me how (don't know who they are) they know about the reviews on them? They should only see (as per the protocol) non ROS. So you know who the culprits are.....right?.

All these reviews are for us (guys and not gals with fake dicks..sorry fake ids with access to ROS and Men's Room) to know about the provider how they look, what they like, what they do, how they do, etc, etc. If the provider doesn't like reviews on them then they should simply talk to Mods (apart from their clients) and mods will post a 'no review policy sticky thread' on them.

Reviews to me at least are the only reason I got into this hobby and still continue to do it because I read reviews and it gives me a good idea about a provider and what she's willing to do and not do. It's how I picked out my first two providers were by the reviews and what they both offered. Originally Posted by astroker
You are right astroker.
Please lets not go there.
There are enough other threads dealing with the who has access to what issue.
I think this topic is important enough to not muddy the waters.
As far as the issue at hand, I hardly see anyone who does not have reviews. They are like the Consumer Reports for the hobby. I do not have excessive funds to waste so I want to know what I am getting into before the envelope hits the night stand. Yes I know not all reviews are honest but with time and experience you can spot the bad ones.
I will not write a revue if the lady objects to it.
I would think that the ladies getting good reviews...it would serve as an outstanding advertising tool. And the ones that you will be giving a good review, you could discuss prior to writing it up, if there were any details that the girl wished to keep between the two of you...like something beyond her menu, that she would normally not do with everyone.

As far as the "No" reviews, as long as the reviewer is truthful, that is a big reason why a site this exists...to share info.

Personally, I don't look at Agency reviews very much, at least in KC area.

But the independent reviews are what really got me to join this site
BigMikeinKC & modda... for me, these are issues which have been discussed at length already.
Reading this thread, I wondered what it would be like if a provider were to review a client. I can't help myself:

Client: Rick Johnson
Phone: 555-1234
Email Address: bigdickrick69@lol.com
URL / Website: N/A
City: KC
State: Kansas
Address: KC, Kansas
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes, but he needed to wash his dick at the hotel before we started.
Activities: Boring conversation, bitching about wife (him), bad DATY, CFS, BBBJ, premature ejaculation, attempted degradation, more bitching about wife, price haggling, pretending I was attracted to him.
Session Length: 1 hr
Payment: $200
Hair Length and Color: None. His back hair and pubes were long and gray though.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Fat, bald, and old. Teeth were in bad shape, and his breath smelled like booze, cigarettes, and a bologna and cheese sandwich. 4" cock with huge bush.
Recommendation: I guess...
Hahahaha... now there's an idea!!
My .02,....

When I first started providing, I didn't really know the IN'S & OUT'S of the biz. I strictly posted on CL and it was a side biz that I did while I worked my full time job.

Well needless to say, I was a total upsell. I thought that was norm of this job. One day I came across a review board in my area, and there was a thread about me and my "upselling ways", etc. I cried when I saw this. I had no idea that what I was doing was considered "wrong". So I changed my name and started fresh. That thread, although it made me cry, was a rude awakening for me. It made me more aware of what the business is about. So in that way I appreciated that review being written. It made me the AWESOME provider I am today

As far as now, I have so many reviews, that I leave it up to the gentlemen whether or not he would like to review me or not. I don't ask and I don't mind one way or another. I asked one gentlemen about a year ago in the Portland area to write me a review, and he looked at me, and said "Lux, you have so many reviews, what good would mine do?" I understood that and haven't asked since.

I think a lot of it varies on whether or not a girl is established or not. Someone like me who has over 150 reviews, I strictly leave it up to the gent.

I always appreciate the time that a gent puts into writing a review so its always appreciated, however I don't really mind one way or another.

Hopefully that makes sense

Lux
I don't mind reviews. They're good advertisement for us and let's the gents see what they can and can't expect from certain girls. I always wondered if a provider has an overload of reviews if it's a turn off for a potential client?
If it's an entirely honest review I wouldn't even mind getting a 'no' recommendation as long as it's not written out of spite. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and what may be persons steak is another mans meatloaf. (I'm not a big meatloaf fan myself so that is why I used that comparison.) LOL.
I don't think providers should get up in arms about a couple of bad reviews. You win some, you lose some.
For someone like Sasha, who has tons of great reviews, one more is probably redundant. For a lady just starting out, one or two positive reviews may make the phone start ringing.
You stole my idea Philhelm! I have told a number of clients that there should be a board for that. While there is no review board....weekly liquid lunches on the plaza with a group of ladies provides a forum for information exchange

Hell yea, I like reviews. I can't access the ROS (so I can't speak on how I feel about what is said there) but a recommendation to ask me on a date is priceless. I'm an exhibitionist so it feeds my fantasies too.