Making the tough decision?

Apparently I'm indecisive, so I'd like your thoughts. New to the hobby and I'm trying to decide between a couple 30 minute tists with more than one lady or 1 hour with one lady???

Are 30 minute sessions worth it - obviously don't want to rush, but I can't make up my mind on who I'd like to see.

Horrible place to be in but that's my luck. Just curious what everyone thinks!

If you are a "get er done" kind of guy then go with a couple 30s. Plus, having a couple sessions under your belt will help you feel more at ease with the whole process. If you prefer a more "romantic" encounter then go for the one hour. But 30 mins will be enough time to enjoy the activities you are looking for.
If you're nervous about it (I know I was my first time out) go for the hour. It will give you some time to get comfortable with the situation.
Not a big fan of the thirty min. encounter, I like to spend a little time getting to know the lady........
If that's the hardest decision you have to make, you'll have a fun hobbying "career". My thought, pick one...then learn from it.
Ive had guys tell me the positives on both sides...
30 min sessions are a good 'first impression' type visit. You are gonna be nervous... so meeting someone for only 30 mins is a nice 'get it out of the way' type of visit. That way next time you can make an hour appt with her if you felt a connection or attraction.
I agree with the 1 hour visits too... you can hang out and wont be rushed, so you can begin to feel more at ease with them the first time.
Have fun and be safe!
+1 Autumn. Well said.
I think that both you and the lady will find an hour date more mutually pleasing.
I haven't ever done a 30 minutes appointment, I feel like an hour is not enough. I enjoy taking my time and I like lots of foreplay (which includes talking and getting to know one another). This is the same in my non-hobby life though so if you want to take your time and savor the moment, go for an hour, if you just want to have a heated get-er-done kinda time, go for the 30 minutes and if you like it you can always schedule a 1 or 2 hours for the next go around. Either way, have a great time.
Good advice from both sides of your question. Why don't you try both, schedule a 30 min session with one Lady, when you are ready then schedule a 60 minute session and then you can decide which one works best for you.
Thanks everyone for your advice - now I just have to decide who to meet!

NOW you're on to real tough questions....