User ID:: Buffy summers
Phone: Will provide
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2597665&highlight=
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: Campbell and 75
Activities: Day, CBS, 69, cowgirl, missionary
Hair Length and Color: Long beautiful brown hair with highlights almost to waist
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Absolutely gorgeous, incredible gymnast body, perfect a breasts, slim waist, super cute bubble booty, amazing bald kitty 5'01 90-100 lbs
Recommendation: Yes
8 yrs on the board, 22 posts, 3 reviews.

I'm just saying when you write a review, follow some etiquette and make it worthwhile, make it stand out, the ROS is unrealistic, kind of bland, no details. Doesn't make me want to remember it. This must be your Pimp writing it ?

#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
I dont write reviews much, obviously. Figured I had to put it out there because of the crazy feedback she was getting... you might want to read hustler forums if you get off on the intimate details. So I guess I apologize for not being the expert reviewer you obviously are.... I dont lie.. no reason too. Definitely not trying to impress anyone on here. Everything happened 100% and there are a few things I left out, but I'm going to keep those for me.

And why are yall so negative. This is tough enough for these girls sometimes.. I've heard stories about what some of yall look like. Try to be nicer sometimes...
What is “CBS” in the Activities?
What is “CBS” in the Activities? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Channel 11 where I live - some girls just can't turn it off
Is this real ? Looks like she wrote that

#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
Channel 11 where I live - some girls just can't turn it off Originally Posted by mtabsw
Knew that was coming...lol
Channel 11 where I live - some girls just can't turn it off Originally Posted by mtabsw
LOL!!!