URL / Website: http://treasureshouston.com/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: 10 sec bbbj,rcg
Hair Length and Color: Dark long hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'3 slim dark tan nice small ass maybe b cups.
Recommendation: Yes
You could have gotten that for less. Never accept their first quote.
I love the clubs and treasures is flat out great downstairs you don’t have to go upstairs at all unless you wanna do a longer BJ and some DATY or get up and do various positions.

And I’ve fallen to the temptation of dropping too much there when I could have gotten way more for way less with one of the nice ladies that advertise on OH2, tryst, etc.. in their apartment after a nice shower.

Money well spent. You got want you wanted. Cheers
Ok, I'm guessing I'm oblivious here...which club is the ship?
You could have gotten that for less. Never accept their first quote. Originally Posted by Westchaser
Double post...
You could have gotten that for less. Never accept their first quote. Originally Posted by Westchaser
No kidding. 400 will get you an hour with some fantastic providers with 2 pops if you're up to it. My first time at Dspot, a lady quoted me 200, but negotiated down to 120.I never agree to the first ask, even if I think it's reasonable
Ok, I'm guessing I'm oblivious here...which club is the ship? Originally Posted by bigwill832
The OP gave the website
Oops, question already answered.
"The Ship" is short hand for "The Pirate Ship", which is the street name for Treasures . . . .which is on Richmond just East of Hillcroft.
Lol glad you had fun but pretty meh

Last tome I was there,Treasures was on Westheimer just east of Chimney Rock