Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://ts4rent.eu/Marlen
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Hotel in Henrietta
Hair Length and Color: Brown, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'6" in good shape, nice juicy ass and B-cup tits, natural. Pics are accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. Am sure Plastic Man will read this with joy.
thanks for the review. She is very hot in those pics
thanks for posting the review. It took courage and I appreciate that you're willing to step up when so many others merely snicker or shame.
thanks for the review. It is very hot in those pics Originally Posted by the jeepguy
fify

ahhhh well errrr ok Op glad ya had a.... errrr
A pioneer if u will..
A pioneer if u will.. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
mmmmm always check for snakes before getting that BBBJ from that bar babe????

errrr unless looking for snakes errrrr ahhh I pass n run

but thanks Op mmmm for the warning errr ops ahhh glad for you mmmm I guess
Thanks for the review. Am sure Plastic Man will read this with joy. Originally Posted by quimps
plastic man ...was just ...rushed ta the emergency room after ...vomitin so ...hard they dones gots ta puts ...his stomach back insides

...pray the rosary fer ...plastic man ...an thanks fer ...aw fuck it thanks ...fer nothin
fify

ahhhh well errrr ok Op glad ya had a.... errrr Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
plastic man ...was just ...rushed ta the emergency room after ...vomitin so ...hard they dones gots ta puts ...his stomach back insides Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Thanks boys
Thanks boys Originally Posted by captainbob22
your welcome

and thanks for the report of mmmmm many will gladly never go
mmmm not sure that right
but hay your money, now its, and you had a good time

btw what hotel and does it have a bar
so I remember Y chick 1st before following to room thanks
I have played with her in the past few weeks myself. I still have a hard time getting comfortable playing with the cock. I usually only fuck doggy style as it seems more like fucking a woman. She really is beautiful and gives great head. Thanks for the review. She comes down on price the more you see her
Well... She is pretty. But the Penis is a deal breaker for me. If I didn`t know she was a man I probably would receive a BlowJob with my eyes closed. Enjoy Guys she is all yours