Premium access

Paid for premium, so far it hasn't hit account, yet pulled from my cc. Sent to emails to support and still no reply. What do I do to get this resolved.
"Paid for premium, so far it hasn't hit account, yet pulled from my cc. Sent to emails to support and still no reply. What do I do to get this resolved/"

I am having the same problem
  • cR7
  • 03-03-2017, 02:20 PM
"Paid for premium, so far it hasn't hit account, yet pulled from my cc. Sent to emails to support and still no reply. What do I do to get this resolved/"

I am having the same problem Originally Posted by snabby33
I'm having the same issue
+1
Me too
Well, I see is not just me,but does the staff intend to reply/ work on the issue?
Guys please contact websupport@eccie.net regarding this. Be sure to let us know the length of subscription purchased so we can speed things up for you.

Also please be patient. The staff is here on a voluntary basis and is not always online but we do get back to you as soon as we can.
I sent messages to that link earlier today..first stated length paid, second had subscription number in it.
Same here, sent all information 3 days ago as well as to local mods asking if they could assist or put me in contact with someone who could. Have heard nothing as of yet.
txcoach I haven't seen anything from you in the websupport box sir. Send me a pm with your email and I'll personally email you myself to handle it.
Mojojo.....anything from me yet? If not, I will contact the Support Team as you mentioned.
Mojojo is trying to help me with this matter, but he has asked for me to forward the email confirmation to him. The problem is it has my real name on it and I would rather not share that information. I took a screenshot and cropped it and sent that to him. Hopefully this can be resolved soon.
Beuller?
I sent an email to the above mentioned address.

Why does the the payment and access not automatically sync?
And do we get a full year from when access is granted? I would not wanted to be shorted the days from when I paid but could not have the premium viewership.