Seeing Gov Andy in jail

ya I know. not what ya hopping

but I not seeing new ta me at this time
On the Top of mine is Menage Quad.
Don't be shy, what is on yours? Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
Only seen that in a movie....
Menage a trois is definitely on mine!
Bucket list in Buffalo lol.

Maybe finding out for certain what the long term psychological impact on Staff Edit to remove discussion of children. dj8 is when they inevitably discover what their mothers have been doing to eek out a living?

I think this would pass as a recreational activity in Buffalo. Certainly would in Binghamton, the mother lode of delusional prostitutes.

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range.
Bucket list in Buffalo lol.

Maybe finding out for certain what the long term psychological impact on the children of these whores is when they inevitably discover what their mothers have been doing to eek out a living?

I think this would pass as a recreational activity in Buffalo. Certainly would in Binghamton, the mother lode of delusional prostitutes. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
NBT,

Not getting a rouse out of me.
Sorry that you had a bad experience in Binghamton back in 2014 with a provider also named Zoey.
One of my favorite sayings now... "F*ck the rude ass men...oh wait, they can't afford to." LMAO
NBT,

Not getting a rouse out of me.

One of my favorite sayings now... "F*ck the rude ass men...oh wait, they can't afford to." LMAO Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
Just did.
Staff Edit - Biomed1
Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
Got thrush?
Staff Edit - Biomed1 Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
{staff edit- intentional outing- CK}
Hopefully the snails trail isn’t brown
fuckin Nikki....