THANK YOU Buffalo and Rochester!! AMAZING trip!

I really can't thank you Gents enough, I had such an amazing time with you!
I usually take the winter off but I think that I might continue to come out and play in the snow since I've been having so much fun
Once again thank you Gents, what a pleasure this trip was
  • GP
  • 11-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Lexxxy, it is good to hear that us guys in Buffalo are not the jerks we are always told we are by some people. Thanks!
The pleasure is all mine. I only had one guy drop off the face of the earth... are we allowed to publicly name them? *Smirks*
  • GP
  • 11-15-2011, 02:05 PM
The pleasure is all mine. I only had one guy drop off the face of the earth... are we allowed to publicly name them? *Smirks* Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Yes you are, by all means There is no rule stating you can't name them by board handle. I wish you ladies would semi-out the jerks among us. Maybe some would clean up their acts and stop giving the rest of us bad names. I don't need any extra help giving myself a bad name
The pleasure is all mine. I only had one guy drop off the face of the earth... are we allowed to publicly name them? *Smirks* Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I know your question may not be serious, but wanted to address this anyway for someone who might read this and wonder about it.

Board policy does not seem to specifically prohibit this. But it is stated in forum guidelines that disputes between members should not be made public, and depending on how things went with the thread, that may come into play.

Providers have their own section where they can alert each other to these concerns and that is certainly the best way to do this.
  • GP
  • 11-16-2011, 02:09 PM
But that sure does sound boring
GP, perhaps it may SEEM boring BUT, as Rooster outlined, the forum guidelines stress that "disputes between members should not be made public," and the reason as we've all seen/know is that the public conflict or potential public conflict engenders not only bad blood and hurt feelings but creates an environment that prevents respectful dialogue.

Lexxy, I am sorry for the ONE KNOB who 'dropped off the face of the earth' but that was obviously HIS loss and I'm sure that he is regretting it! And if he isn't ... HE SHOULD BE!!! and hopefully he can/will make it up to you!

DD
Lexxy, I am sorry for the ONE KNOB who 'dropped off the face of the earth' but that was obviously HIS loss and I'm sure that he is regretting it! And if he isn't ... HE SHOULD BE!!! and hopefully he can/will make it up to you!
DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
*Blushing* oh my, that is the kind of Mod work I like to see! Now I'm all happy and squirmy, what are your rates sugar?
Lexxxy, you were awesome. As far as I'm concerned you can make a return trip to Buffalo anytime!!!!
Lexxxy, you were awesome. As far as I'm concerned you can make a return trip to Buffalo anytime!!!! Originally Posted by at002f
Thank you so much, I really appreciate that sweets.
I so want to kidnap you! Bowchickabowhow
*Blushing* oh my, that is the kind of Mod work I like to see! Now I'm all happy and squirmy, what are your rates sugar? Originally Posted by Lexxxy
now its my turn to blush. But just so you know ... my rates are negotiable for you my sweet

DD
GP, perhaps it may SEEM boring BUT, as Rooster outlined, the forum guidelines stress that "disputes between members should not be made public," and the reason as we've all seen/know is that the public conflict or potential public conflict engenders not only bad blood and hurt feelings but creates an environment that prevents respectful dialogue.

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Now did this here make me think twice? Yes.

But the fight against injustice demands sacrifice!

I didn't choose.