forgive one another

• cnym
  • 12-24-2011, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalBob
"And if we can forgive one another on the eve of Christ's birth, it would be really symbolic and we could all recall that Christmas ECCIE Miracle some day in the distant future."

I FORGIVE everyone that has done me wrong this past year, and will welcome 2012 with a clean Heart

I forgive everyone for every "wrong" that I believe they have ever inflicted upon me. I forgive them for my own sake, that I may release the venom - the anger and resentment within myself - and regain my joy and serenity. I have compassion for everyone who has ever been a player upon the stage of my life.

ok I forgive all. even the fucktard that started this thread.
OSD. Sigh.
you too I will forgive. max

I forgive all fucktards
I forgive all hooktards
I even forgive mmmmm ahhhh do I have to mmmmm most modtards(hay i'm not perfect ether)
  • cnym
  • 12-24-2011, 04:14 PM
gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ok I forgive all. even the fucktard that started this thread. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I Forgive you OSD
I Forgive you OSD Originally Posted by cnym
I would post a crying smile. then a bird. say to mods you started it with a raspberry. hit the RTM. and send a nasty pm to ask you to change that.

But I don't fly that way

so
So to ignore the hijack...

I'll first say that this is a goal of mine and that it reaches back to 2010 and earlier. I'm flawed so I make no promises other than I'll try.

... and to interject my own hijack, I ask forgiveness from my father who I once gave a bottle of Hai Karate as a Christmas gift after he divorced my mom.

CLICK IT FOR A CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL CLASSIC:

err sorry about that please forgive me NB.

Oh I so want to do that in a few coven threads. but the last time I did dearhunter had to save my ass. errrrr I hope you all can forgive dearhunter for that. well he didn't have to. he want some fun also.
I will show forgiveness after I extract my foot from some asses. It's a State of Confusion thing.
One of the interesting things about this board is the fact that things like this do come up and the free flow can be both entertaining and intense.

Forgiveness really is something that I hope to be able to give to those who have done me wrong and it is my hope that forgiveness will be given to me.

Am I sorry for many things that I have done? Absolutely! Are there things that others have done to me that were below the belt, immoral, unethical, just plain wrong? Without a doubt!

As we embrace the season I believe that a clean slate is how I will start today! Forgiving those who have wronged me and embracing what lies before me!

I wish every one a very Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah & Kwanza, and joy, happiness, and success in the New Year!!

DD
Wayward used to ask forgiveness of new modtards prior to listening to the voices.
I forgive everyone that has done me wrong this year...like I always say my karma has been great this year why hold a grudge and worry about anything when in the end is it really worth doing something back or saying something back out of spite...Not at all.I leave that in gods hands.I once read something that said "Karma no need for revenge just sit back and wait.Those who hurt you will screw eventually and if your lucky god will let you watch."I think that is so true.Trust me I have been through a lot this year involving some people on the board and outside of the board but im not gonna act out of character and fight on a forum or do something out of spite to get back at anyone.were all grown here so why can't we forgive and forget and act like adults.
  • jimny
  • 12-25-2011, 06:54 AM
Well said Jen!!

Making up is so much better done when the clothes are all torn off!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
  • cnym
  • 12-25-2011, 10:44 AM
But I don't fly that way

so
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You just showed how you also have a forgiving Heart, lol
My online persona ain't that sensitive...