Realization.

That awkward moment when you discover that one of your regular providers you thought was unavailable is only unavailable to you. #suckstobeyouatthatmoment.
Onward to new opportunities!
I know the feeling Fly and it sucks. Hope you at least got some kind of explaination.
awww...ill be in buffalo mid march...iffen ya wanna broaden your opportunities ijs...
dates...times....channel?
i havent decided if its gonna be this next week or the following i will know by friday
when my feet will lead me there...
That awkward moment when you discover that one of your regular providers you thought was unavailable is only unavailable to you. #suckstobeyouatthatmoment.
Onward to new opportunities! Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
depends on why.

example
she figured she is friends with one of your kids mmmm or grand !!!!!!

otherwise
there is a fine line between in the doghouse and homeless.

but
looking for a new doghouse can be fun.
If she doens't want to see you obviously it's her call, and you should respect it. However, I would typically act all macho and cus her out, telling her how I never wanted to see her ass again anyway. Then I'd feel bad about it and apologize. you're call sir.
macho: only if you want to end it and know why

apologize: Why let her know she got ya. if she want ya or not. and its like giving the house back a ace. and let the house play the card.
I would never treat her bad. She truly is a sweetheart. Whatever her reason is it must be valid to her. As I said to someone else maybe familiarity bred contempt. As far as I know I always treated her well but then I am guy and she is female. Nough said? lol
And osd. Your right. Woof woof let the hunt begin.
  • Quail
  • 03-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Onward to new opportunities! Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
Flyboy,

I can certainly empathize with you here. This has happened to me twice over the years. I am not the type of person that turns mean or spiteful to someone who has meant something to me. Just not my style.

Best thing to do is to move on and explore new opportunities. Maybe one day she will realize that she made a terrible mistake to treat you as she did.
Wow dude, sorrry for your loss did you try this on her or something :

Here's one for ddarkness :

I understand the disappointment, but let's not forget that we hobby in order to avoid commitment - on either side.

On the flip side, when Lady A asks a regular hobbyist why it has been so long since his last visit, he is likely to blame his work instead of admitting that he has been seeing Lady B instead.
Thanks Craven. And no, I didn't do that. Maybe that is the problem. lol
True Jack. In this case though both my ATF's knew they weren't the only ones. And we were pretty good friends I thought. We texted once in awhile about things we were both interested in. But as I said in an earlier post, no use getting stupid about it.
And Quail. Yep I agree. Time to move on.
Anita, let me know your schedule. If I can I would love to meet you.
I know this has probably happened to all of us. My weakness in this hobby is I tend to get to attached to providers.
Damn I'll miss that girl.
I agree flyboy. I think its very easy to get attached to a favorite lady if you're not careful. My favorite lady is a 60 mile drive away and in a way thats good. Not being able to visit as often as I'd like helps me keep my head on straight lol!