I Have Yet To Find A Slave...

...who will clean my home. I would also like a slave who will bathe my cats and dogs.
there are alot who specialize in that. try fetlife or collar me. I had one but I didn't have the time for him. they (like any other lifestyle slave) can be very clingy and needy. good luck!
I could glaze your ass and tits for you.
...who will clean my home. I would also like a slave who will bathe my cats and dogs. Originally Posted by mikkifine
You have to train your slaves properly. When service is pleasure, when pleasing Master gives the slave pleasure, when the slave knows that there are NO LIMITS to the pleasure that comes from pleasing Master...

This is slave training 101.
A true Master/slave relationship is a bond of trust. One must earn that trust and be willing to give and meet their slaves needs prior to taking their service.............
I WANT CLASSES!!! Mmmmmmm.......
I WANT CLASSES!!! Mmmmmmm....... Originally Posted by me_jucci
Classes in what, precisely?
i wish i were in Houston, this is exactly what i am looking for...sighs...
Finding a sincere service slave is very rare.

On occasion, you will find someone to help around the house once or twice but to find a true service slave would be, for me, a dream come true.

I would value that person completely. And sincerely. Honestly, it would be a dream.
Being a service slave is rare indeed, but i just want to say that a lot of sincere submissive men seek this kind of arrangement. i have done it before and it feels awesome for both parties, but to tell you the truth it takes a lot trust and communication.
Classes in what, precisely? Originally Posted by Sidewinder
How to dominate? I love control, nd i jus don't wanna go in and hurt someone.lol cuz I will
Start by reading Miss Abernathy's Omnibus and Don't Shoot The Dog, for basic information on training methods.
Im willing to be trained to be a slave I can give awsome massages and my biggest turn on is pleasing the person im with. The problem I have is im in west texas so maybe i could be someones weekend servant
Im willing to be trained to be a slave I can give awsome massages and my biggest turn on is pleasing the person im with. The problem I have is im in west texas so maybe i could be someones weekend servant Originally Posted by wcdann
Serious willingness to be trained would seem to include willingness to relocate for training.
There's a huge difference between a symbiotic Master/Slave relationship and simply wanting someone to clean your house and pets for free. What are you offering other than an unkempt house and a couple of animals needing a bath? Do you have any experience regarding this form of relationship?