Hobyist "Ownership" please read before responding

Let me begin this by saying before I was ever a provider, I was a dancer and so this concept is very familiar to me.

There is no such thing as owning a hobbyist or client or customer or whatever you'd like to call the gentleman that indulge in the pleasure of our company. A man will choose to see who he desires to see and that is just the bottom line. I had a girl get very jealous of me and begin to take actions that bled over into my personal life because she truly "believed" that a gentleman I had seen was "her" client therefore he should see no one else.

Ladies we should be here to help each other that is the goal of being a part of a "community". To commune and take care of one another. A lot of gentlemen won't dare see another provider for fear that his favorite girl will get upset at him if he does. This is not the way to conduct yourself. Now I've been in the adult entertainment industry since I turned nineteen(a total of 3.5 years). The way you conduct yourself in that environment is a little similar to how you conduct yourself as a provider. When women ban together and assist each other, they make more money (for example two girl specials).

For those of you who know little about men, they don't take well to being forced into anything. Eventually curiosity gets the best of them and they're going to either be able to see who they want without you pitching a bitch fit or they're going to stop seeing you period. The best thing for you to do is adapt to the concept of the community.

Trying to take "ownership" of a hobbyist is a losing battle in the end.
Dancers can get very catty. That's why I hate going to clubs anymore. I like to drop cash but the first girl you drop some on thinks she's your bitch. You either have to leave or move but either way, some shit starts and you got two or three dancers all pissed off at each other and you.
For those of you who know little about men, they don't take well to being forced into anything. Eventually curiosity gets the best of them and they're going to either be able to see who they want without you pitching a bitch fit or they're going to stop seeing you period. The best thing for you to do is adapt to the concept of the community.

Trying to take "ownership" of a hobbyist is a losing battle in the end. Originally Posted by DelightfulDaniela
She actually understands the business unlike some who get all asshurt and threaten clients if they see so and so they will never see them again. Those fail to realize there are a lot more working girls out there and verity is a great thing..
It's frustrating as hell to deal with the 'ownership' mentality when trying to get a new client screened. I've dealt with it on more occasions than I can count!

Preferred411 ok's are an excellent bypass to this problem.
The common excuse when they
won't give a reference is
I DON'T REMEMBER HIM.
A provider seen a guy 3
times & can't recall, really?
Dancers are cool. Especially the ones with fake tits and offer alittle extra fun after the clubs close. But like you mention it sucks when other girls try to cock block. (I taught only guys did that) I guess women can be cock blockers also.
I DON'T REMEMBER HIM.
A provider seen a guy 3
times & can't recall, really? Originally Posted by siberia
Carry on...
It's frustrating as hell to deal with the 'ownership' mentality when trying to get a new client screened. I've dealt with it on more occasions than I can count!

Preferred411 ok's are an excellent bypass to this problem. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I can count to one!
Honestly, I don't give a damn who my regulars or new clients sees. What you do outside of our playtime if on you. Keep the drama at the door (and your clothes )
I DON'T REMEMBER HIM.
A provider seen a guy 3
In my defense (not saying you're talking about me...that I know of) I usually don't remember. A girl contacts me about "Joe Blow" that I saw last month in Conway and that's all the info you gives me to remember this guy. I saw a lot of guys in Conway, a need a little more. Maybe a screen name, something he said/did that stands out, a phone number, email, something. He can easily say I've seen him 3 times but was that 3 times over the course of a year or 3 times just last month?

When I check references, I give the girls ALL the info he gave me. I get screen name, phone number and/or email that he contacted me with, when/where he last saw her, and if there's something that would easily trigger her memory (talked about fav food, house keeping knocked and scared us, exchanged gifts, etc).
MB, I do agree(that rhymed) with you. Sometimes there's a lack of communication however some girls are down right selfish. I've seen it many times. The bottom line is everyone needs to work together to make(spend) money. The guys do their part to review us unless they are UTR we need to do our part and provide the references. If you're a good provider, you're doing your job well and making enough so that you don't have to withhold hobbyist info or references.
I hear ya, Delightful. Some people are just selfish for no reason
MB, I do agree(that rhymed) with you. Sometimes there's a lack of communication however some girls are down right selfish. I've seen it many times. The bottom line is everyone needs to work together to make(spend) money. The guys do their part to review us unless they are UTR we need to do our part and provide the references. If you're a good provider, you're doing your job well and making enough so that you don't have to withhold hobbyist info or references. Originally Posted by DelightfulDaniela
I agree 100%. IF youre doing your job well, there should be no worry. I especially love the gal that pm's "her" guys and tells them NOT to see me or any other girl of threat, or else. Girls, this doesnt work.. lol... If a guy wants to be marked as territory he can get married, or buy a dog and let the dog pee on his leg.
I DON'T REMEMBER HIM.
A provider seen a guy 3
I roll my eyes and say 'yeah ok'
I don't have time to own a dog.....let alone a man! Besides if they only see me then they just might become too attached!!