Truths we all should know...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

If you haven't seen it...well...
Redheads, strippers and anybody named Tiffany LOL
hey I am not crazy well until I get mad or just really Horney but other than that I'm the sweetest girl you will ever meet
Top of crazy chart you get a bunny in the pot .Glenn Close with butcher knife still scares the hell out of me.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

If you haven't seen it...well... Originally Posted by Flyboy182
There you go, Flyboy... Fixed it for you.

Redheads get a bad rap, but we're innocent.

Thanks for correcting my blatant technical incompetence Ginger. Innocent....I dunno....hot, sexy and smart as a whip...I'll give you.

I hope you all watched the full video to see that here's a section for the ladies also. Selena, I'd certainly like to be notified the next time you "get really horny". It almost scares me to think what could happen if you were really wound up.
I wish I had seen that many years ago because it could have saved me some grief. I especially appreciate the scaling of the hot axis from 1 - 10 but the scaling of the crazy axis from 4 - 10.
Thanks for correcting my blatant technical incompetence Ginger. Innocent....I dunno....hot, sexy and smart as a whip...I'll give you.

I hope you all watched the full video to see that here's a section for the ladies also. Selena, I'd certainly like to be notified the next time you "get really horny". It almost scares me to think what could happen if you were really wound up. Originally Posted by Flyboy182
You had me at "Gingerlicious."

I did see the section at the end for the ladies! 'Doesn't matter what he looks like as long as he's rich…' That's the damn truth, isn't it? Just curious, why don't the guys have a crazy section? I've met a few, & married at least one. LOL
You had me at "Gingerlicious."

I did see the section at the end for the ladies! 'Doesn't matter what he looks like as long as he's rich…' That's the damn truth, isn't it? Just curious, why don't the guys have a crazy section? I've met a few, & married at least one. LOL Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
What's wrong with red heads or strippers or girls named. Tiffany? Nothing just my two cents
Redheads, strippers and anybody named Tiffany LOL Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Hey now, I'm a redhead and I'm not crazy......well not really crazy.....ummm.....ok not unusually crazy!!
Hey now, I'm a redhead and I'm not crazy......well not really crazy.....ummm.....ok not unusually crazy!! Originally Posted by Felina
Just crazy enough for me
Makes me want to find a redheaded hairdresser named Tiffany that strips on the side!