Jessie Vee phone totally died! PM me

My phone completely died today. Took one final drop and won't even turn on. I am setting up appointments in Rochester and if you texted me today I did not get your message. And I lost all my texts so I have lost the contact info if you already texted me too.

Please send me a pm or email. Xoxo
Are you going to be in roch tomo? I'll totallY come out there vs Elmira baby
Danny
I will be in Rochester 2pm Friday to 11am Sunday. Hope to see you. Xoxo
hooker phones do seem to have a hard short life

if a Walmart near you, and hotel you at has a pay phone
cheap hard to trace back up phone
hooker phones do seem to have a hard short life

if a Walmart near you, and hotel you at has a pay phone
cheap hard to trace back up phone Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Lol. Wow I never considered my phone a "hooker phone" always thought of it as my business phone. What do you call your hobby phone?

I have a new phone. Same number but lost my contacts.
Lol. Wow I never considered my phone a "hooker phone" always thought of it as my business phone. What do you call your hobby phone?

I have a new phone. Same number but lost my contacts. Originally Posted by Jessie.Vee
I call my hobby phone "cash burner".

I have a new phone. Same number but lost my contacts. Originally Posted by Jessie.Vee
I'm not really a hobbyist anymore.
as have not ate and/or poked any new to me pussy for a few years now.
mmmm so its just "play time contact phone"
Hi Mods,

Is it a violation to bump up this thread?
Hi Mods,

Is it a violation to bump up this thread? Originally Posted by greenpeace2014
#
13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
no, as this thread is not a review.
however your intent of bumping this thread may be in conflict with other guidelines.
errr so why the bump?
green peace what happened man

give it to us
mmmmm no green pea

but now that this tread been bumped
Cell Phone Insurance Plans Compared: What's Worth It?

www.tomsguide.com › Smartphones › Buying Guide

Oct 13, 2014 - According to Weston Henderek, director of connected intelligence at NPD Group, the decision to get cellphone insurance truly depends on the ...
I looked into
Cell Phone Insurance - SquareTrade

www.squaretrade.com/smartphone-warranty

SquareTrade

READY TO MAKE THE SWITCH? IT'S EASY. Just call 1-877-967-5125 to sign up for SquareTrade and we'll help cancel your insurance from AT&T, Verizon, ...
no I'm not going ta do it
but most hooker errrrr providers should LOL
and they do not ask employment
LOL if I ran a cell insurance outfit I would ask
providers rates would be very high from me, errr sorry just sayin