Dick pics yay or nay?

I love this fucking place, no bull shit... so here is the question for the ladies, dick pics? are they a real no no? do they turn you on? whats the deal?
Mentioned before here that ladies LOVE texts and emails of dick pics from random guys. That's why they post their phone number or email address. They're hookers so they obviously love cock. That way they get excited about possibly seeing you and may even offer discounts or free sessions.
I had to quit sending dick pics out. Once they see it, they just won't leave me alone.
Never ever send a dick pic like ever
Never ever send a dick pic like ever Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Lol, why? Please expound
In my real world, I enjoy getting a pic or even a little vid from my special someone. However, this isn't the real world. Don't expect ladies to swoon over a cock pic.
Nayy....a dick picture isn't gonna turn me on...but you can turn me on through conversation....and damn good DFK!
In my real world, I enjoy getting a pic or even a little vid from my special someone. However, this isn't the real world. Don't expect ladies to swoon over a cock pic. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
LL I really need to fuck you, you hot woman you.
Hell to the no on dick pics..in the real world or hobby-land. I find them crude and just...ugh.
Lol...I'm pretty sure the ladies will let you know if they want to take a pic of a prick
The ladies love my seasonal dic pics. Butt then again I have 1.3" of dangling death.
ROTFLOL, really, send a cock pic? Crude tard.

Yeah, I'd suggest doing that before you ask for a date. I'm sure the ladies will be all hovering over your cock pic hoping you'll call them.
No dick pics. Men are visual. Women are not. I know for myself I prefer to be surprised. As a whole women areore intellectual we would prefer a written description over pic. That's why books like 50 shades of grey a bestseller and the Movie guys preferred over book.
I am not endorsing the dick pics when I say this. But I don't agree with the statement that women aren't visual. Well written profiles on dating apps are still left swiped when the pics of the guy are average, while hot guys get lots of matches just posting pics and rolling their faces across the keyboard for their bio.
The ladies love my seasonal dic pics. Butt then again I have 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
Someone actually found your dick in the picture?

They must've used a magnifying glass.