Why is it that all good things are behind me?

I recently lost my job because of brutal workplace politics. I found a new one but the new job is not as good as the old one (the new one pay more, but is not as satisfying as the old one).

Eccie shut down, the new eccie is not as good as the old one (though its far better than alternatives)

All my favorite providers are long gone. The new ones are good, but not as dirty and kinky as the ones in my past....

It seems everything good is in the past. Why did it all have to go wrong.
well could be worse, you could lose your health. just be thankful you still have that.
well could be worse, you could lose your health. just be thankful you still have that. Originally Posted by cage196

Agreed, you could have ended up with lower paying job with more stress and less satisfaction. Or Eccie could be down forever :-)
Good things will be coming your way
I recently lost my job because of brutal workplace politics. I found a new one but the new job is not as good as the old one (the new one pay more, but is not as satisfying as the old one).

Eccie shut down, the new eccie is not as good as the old one (though its far better than alternatives)

All my favorite providers are long gone. The new ones are good, but not as dirty and kinky as the ones in my past....

It seems everything good is in the past. Why did it all have to go wrong. Originally Posted by redhot11
Life is all about change. It changes all the time.

There are changes that I wanted, that turned out to be bad.
There are changes that I did not want, that turned out to be great.

Not all change is good, and not all change is bad.

I just try to focus on the good things in life, and not the bad. If I focused on the negative or the past, I wouldn't be that happy. Remember, what you have in your life is a lot more than most people have. Try to stay positive man.
All good things must come to an end unfortunately...in my 32 years I’ve never found a saying to be more true....
Thanks everyone. Going through a low phase in life. but hopefully I will bounce back.
Entropy.
Good things will be coming your way Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Are you going to respond to my PM
All good things must come to an end unfortunately...in my 32 years I’ve never found a saying to be more true.... Originally Posted by Analeese

Yeah right ... my 1.3" of dangling death comes to an end real quick.
Zoloft works wonders
OP I also have had to deal with similar feelings. I realized though that when I was very young I had little to no expectations because I had little experience in the world, and it seemed then that all my expectations were met or exceeded. But as I grew in number of years I also grew my expectations, until they were rarely met. So I changed, and lowered my expectations, and I found myself more content.
The storm shall pass. The spring will come.
Go out and find the job you want....
That kinky woman you desire....
Babe go out in the world and claim what is yours and what makes you happy!

I hate to sound cliche but YOLO=you only live once
OP life is to short .. worse things can happen
go out find what you need and want