Is a post-meeting thank you asking too much?

Maybe it’s just the old fart in me coming out, but a simple text or email from a lady after a visit to say something like “thank you, I enjoyed our time together” would go a long ways towards a return visit and an increase in potential for a return client. Seems like that may be asking too much nowadays though? Then again, maybe it’s just me and the “easy money” from an old guy is in an abundance. I’m starting to see how some may just throw the bills down afterwards and stroll off. I at least like to get to know those I’m around since it’s more than just the bbbj or romp in the sack that appeals to the total senses. Since it’s a game of illusions, is it that hard to wrap up the deal and put a bow on it by saying thank you afterwards?
OK Boomer
  • BLM69
  • 11-19-2022, 04:36 PM
Thank them for the good time when you're leaving, by the time you send a text still on cloud nine, she's getting filled by another trick and you've been forgotten
Do you ask the restaurant to text you a Thank You 1 hour after you dined there?
Thank them for the good time when you're leaving, by the time you send a text still on cloud nine, she's getting filled by another trick and you've been forgotten Originally Posted by BLM69
Do you ask the restaurant to text you a Thank You 1 hour after you dined there? Originally Posted by CG2014
Spot on. Sadly some of these guys just don’t get it. We don’t try to be good friends with the chefs at a restaurant so why do some guys want to be good friends with hookers? Well, we know why but paying a hooker is no different of a transaction than getting dinner at a restaurant. Anything more than that is a one way street.
Well we appear to have somewhat of a consensus from the guys here, guess the ladies are steering clear or busy turning tricks. Guess we can color-me-stupid in thinking maybe some ladies would take an extra thirty seconds to try and retain return business. Guess I might ought to treat it the same as going to Home Depot and buying some pipe cleaner… drop some bills and head for the car to get on with my day; after all, it is a no-strings-attached game we play.
It's a US thing. Discarding other human beings as if they were used toilet tissue. When I hobby in Europe and in Canada, more often than not, when I turn my cell phone back on after an appointment, there is a polite Thank You from the provider.

Particularly in countries where the "hobby" is legal or decriminalized, there is high competition for clean, safe, respectful clients with manners. Providers know that Service (in all aspects) results in repeat clients, and it's a lot harder working for new clients than it is hanging on to happy existing ones.

My personal record is seven years. I only saw one provider during my travels abroad and in the US, for seven years. She was that good, and more often than not, a 3 hour extended appointment turned into a home cooked dinner that was another type of oral orgasm. I never asked for it, but she began to do it regularly, and more often than not, after dinner (I always did the dishes), she would tell me she was horny again so had to do the deed with my mouth because she took all signs of life out of "Old Unfaithful"... It was more like hanging out with an extremely hot (and kinky) GF for 6 - 7 hours than it was the strictly business transaction that passes for the hobby in the US.

I've also received "Thank you" texts and emails here in the US, but the providers were all born overseas and started providing in their native countries. Have seen my fair share of providers in the 20 + years of being in the hobby, have never received a "Thank You" from a US born provider. I suspect that the above comments are more the norm there.
I agree with the OP and Mr. Anonoymus01.
  • BLM69
  • 11-20-2022, 02:36 AM
The thing is that some guys that hobby are lonely, so the only interaction with a woman they experience is a paid hooker

We are as important as their next free ATM withdrawal, text her next time you want some action and tell her you'll be stopping by without any Cash. We'll see how thankful she is to see you.
It's a US thing. Discarding other human beings as if they were used toilet tissue. When I hobby in Europe and in Canada, more often than not, when I turn my cell phone back on after an appointment, there is a polite Thank You from the provider. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
I agree with the OP and Mr. Anonoymus01. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
My family is from Europe and I've traveled the world extensively. American women and culture is pure trash. The worst women in the whole world bar none.

This is an entitled, delusional and narcisstic society that worships money, war and material things instead of family, friendship and God.

Expecting a modern American women to be grateful in this woke day and age to anyone is pure delusion and idiocy. Their is no loyalty and just too much incentive to use you, throw you under the bus and then just go do the same too the next simp and chump. It's what their taught in school, TikTok and social media.

The only people modern American women are loyal too are Chad, Tyrone and big daddy government. You're basically a gluten for punishment when you devote your time, attention and money to these losers.

If Tom Brady and Sylvester Stallone can't make their wives happy, loyal and grateful then what chance in hell do you think you have chump?

The only way to win a rigged game is not to play.

Just walk away with whatevers left of your dignity as a man and let these losers then choke on it when the well runs dry.

Let them have their cats, Xanax and dildos and die alone with no man, husband, family, children or friends. After all that’s what they voted for.

https://youtu.be/rG99Jl39LaE

Make America Metal Again...
Well we appear to have somewhat of a consensus from the guys here, guess the ladies are steering clear or busy turning tricks. Guess we can color-me-stupid in thinking maybe some ladies would take an extra thirty seconds to try and retain return business. Guess I might ought to treat it the same as going to Home Depot and buying some pipe cleaner… drop some bills and head for the car to get on with my day; after all, it is a no-strings-attached game we play. Originally Posted by James6766P
Given the rates that we pay, a text to say “thank you” takes just a couple seconds…and they’re not gonna do it anyway. They will claim they are too busy but a lot of it is the attitude they have that leads them to be hookers and why they continue to be hookers. That money tends to go in their arm, up their nose, to a pimp and/or mooching boyfriend.

Note how silent the ladies are in this thread. Most of them can’t bother with the courtesy of even writing about courtesies! Also yeah, the hobby is so much better in Europe that it’s unreal. It’s legal there but the men have much higher expectations there than in America.
Cowards and losers don't debate, they just try to cancel you from their basement.
If I enjoyed the session, I always send a “thank you, that was fantastic” text and almost always get a similar reply back. OP, try initiating the text next time
I am older, been in the biz for years. I love an enthusiastic Thank You so much for your time, and I do have the time to say "If you ever need a reference for the next booking, I am here to vouch for you, to give her my consent and confidence in meeting you. I had such a fantastic time.
xoxoxox