Name: Kristen Reign
User ID:: n/a
Phone: will supply
Email Address: kristenreign@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P328149
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Uptown apt
Activities: Great conversation, bubble bath, LFK, DFK, FBSM on me, FBSM on her, shared oral delights!
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length Auburn
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I had seen Kristen's profile on P411. That lead me to her reviews here and on ECCIE, including the 4-hand doubles she took part in with Callie Jones. Callie is a long time friend so the introductions were easy. I reached out to Kristen on P411 and then shared a number of emails getting to know each other better. Finally set a date & time. The night before Kristen sent me detailed directions to her place. Directions were perfect and I arrived about 10 mins early. I got lucky and found a spot on the street across from her place. Called her to let her know and she said "get your ass up here". Made my way in, a light knock on the door and Kristen greeted me in an adorable short cut robe. She was as pretty as I imagined. I brought a bottle of wine for us to share and a gift for her new apartment that she truly appreciated. I opened & decanted the wine, poured 2 glasses and we sat on her sofa and immediately got locked into conversation on all of the current events. She is an intelligent woman with definitive opinions... many that matched my own. Verified members can read the rest.... Kristen is a wonderful, sexy woman! I am looking forward to our next encounter!
Recommendation: Yes
tophat, glad you got some Kristen delites!

next time, pls add some whitespace to your story (see private text).
also, you CAN include in the ROS time spent and amount left.

I adore Callie so she must be good. Is Callie still working? I missed her experience another ATF