Getting the true Girlfriend Experience

I really need some clarification from ladies and gents on what their expectations are on dfk. I'm running into a few situations with ladies where guys are saying dfk and the lady flat out doesn't do it. Please don't say ymmv, bad breath or I'm unfit. That's simply not the case. Or where ladies advertise it but don't do it. Maybe guys have taken this girlfriend experience to a new level where they expect providers to act like their actual girlfriends, wives etc and show no passion or IOP. I expect passionate kissing(the kind where I don't know where my tongue begins and yours ends) daty, mpcfs, cuddling, bbbj as being standard for Gfe. If I'm wrong please educate me further. Thank you
I know that you don't want to hear YMMV, but that is always in play. And who knows what exactly kicks it in. It could be that they are not feeling a connection or feel any chemistry. On the other note, I extremely dislike it when guys put GFE in the Activities. GFE is not an activity. Everyone's definition is different. In the activities that you were listing I can overlook all but DFK and cuddling and still consider it GFE. And I would also include conversation. In other words, things that make it seem that you are actually on a date and it's not just a business transaction.
I know that you don't want to hear YMMV, but that is always in play. And who knows what exactly kicks it in. It could be that they are not feeling a connection or feel any chemistry. On the other note, I extremely dislike it when guys put GFE in the Activities. GFE is not an activity. Everyone's definition is different. In the activities that you were listing I can overlook all but DFK and cuddling and still consider it GFE. And I would also include conversation. In other words, things that make it seem that you are actually on a date and it's not just a business transaction. Originally Posted by NordicJag
From a strictly transactional point of view I can't go into my job or business, not deliver, then tell the consumer ymmv. I'm just not feeling you etc. If you advertise dfk, have the person take the blue toast if you have an issue with his breath. I always shower and brush my teeth at the incall again. It's just disingenuous and in all honesty flat out false advertising. It doesn't hurt the legends, it just makes me cautious in really seeing new providers because I hate wasting money. If any guy really likes dfk ,true dfk and daty, always feel free to reach out to me and I'll give you the skinny.
  • jan-w
  • 12-30-2022, 12:43 PM
Other than safety and health issues, YMMV is the most important thing guys should remember. No activity is guaranteed.

Just because you saw it in an ad or review, doesn't mean it will happen for you.

Personally, like most guys, I love DFK. Nothing gets my motor running quicker. Unfortunately, it seems to be going the way of the Dodo bird. It used to be most of the ladies kissed. If not DFK, then at least LFK. Not anymore.

As this year ends, I will have had only 2 really strong DFK sessions. And that's out of about 50 encounters. Interestingly, both of them were from lower cost LC/STG gals. Higher priced encounters brought very little kissing. So it's not always true that you get what you pay for. It all just depends.
From a strictly transactional point of view I can't go into my job or business, not deliver, then tell the consumer ymmv. I'm just not feeling you etc. If you advertise dfk, have the person take the blue toast if you have an issue with his breath. I always shower and brush my teeth at the incall again. It's just disingenuous and in all honesty flat out false advertising. It doesn't hurt the legends, it just makes me cautious in really seeing new providers because I hate wasting money. If any guy really likes dfk ,true dfk and daty, always feel free to reach out to me and I'll give you the skinny. Originally Posted by Pitroom

Say you're a male provider and you have an appointment with some old gal that looks like Betty White. Would you want to DFK that?

Next day some gal that looks like Beyonce comes in, would you want to DFK that?

Simply put, this is ymmv.
Say you're a male provider and you have an appointment with some old gal that looks like Betty White. Would you want to DFK that?

Simply put, this is ymmv. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I would kiss you for 250/300 an hour. Ymmv is what simps put out here to make themselves look like they are getting something no one else can get or just an excuse for women to not do an easy job. Either way inexcusable. Do the job or don't accept the appointment
I don’t care for DFK from a provider who does it as part of her session script, if it ain’t authentic then I’ll pass. I do however prefer DFK and rather enjoy it more when a provider does it in the heat of the moment. If it’s a new to me provider, I’ll play the kissing game which usually ends with her being down to continue it throughout my visits to her and more than standard services comes about.
I would kiss you for 250/300 an hour. Ymmv is what simps put out here to make themselves look like they are getting something no one else can get or just an excuse for women to not do an easy job. Either way inexcusable. Do the job or don't accept the appointment Originally Posted by Pitroom
Pit you responded you would kiss Dear John. But his question was would you DFK Betty White and Beyoncé. So to be a completely analogical argument, you should have stated affirmatively that you would DFK DJ for $250/300 an hour.

Now to the original question, are we imagining Betty alive and at what age? Or are we stating that we are to DFK Betty in her current state? Such DFK’ing with Betty will be truly ATM (ash to mouth).

For $249.99 an hour each, I’ll DFK Betty, Beyoncé, and DJ. Please PM for scheduling and don’t forget to brush, floss, and utilize the blue toast. Flossing and vigorous brushing should be done more than 3 hours prior so as not to abrade the gums too much. What other activities will Betty, Beyoncé, and DJ be expecting? And do I have to insert big Mikey in Betty’s urn? Covered, of course.
I would kiss you for 250/300 an hour. Ymmv is what simps put out here to make themselves look like they are getting something no one else can get or just an excuse for women to not do an easy job. Either way inexcusable. Do the job or don't accept the appointment Originally Posted by Pitroom

No dude is kissing me at all. By the way pitroom, we need to start calling you shovel because on most every post, you keep digging yourself in a deeper hole. In the quoted statement, you're putting down the ladies AGAIN.

Sometimes in life we do things we may not want to do but do it because its the right thing to do. 'Tis adulting. I think most providers see clients they normally wouldn't hook up with in real life, but do it because they are a professional. If you're a YMMV provider then you should clearly state that otherwise don't advertise services you won't deliver on.

Damn straight I would have kissed a 90-something Betty White. I'll bet she was something else in her day. Of course, there wasn't a huge age difference.
All kidding aside Betty was sweet, witty, funny, and had a good heart.
http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life...-white-photos/
And she has a great cornbread mix.
  • Uomo
  • 12-31-2022, 09:55 AM
Perhaps its the ladies you are seeing.

Go visit Mila Jynx or Mona Lisa or Katrina - if you don't get a full wet faced DFK session with them then its you bud.
Pit, your analogy comparing the hobby profession with your business is totally ridiculous. Do you perform intimate acts with your customers? I doubt it. One of the problems about DFK is that there are different ideas of what that is. What one person honestly calls DFK another person would not. In reality, what you are actually paying for is an allotment of time to spend with a lady. What happens during that time is purely up to the lady. A menu is not what "will" happen it is what "might" happen. If you cannot except this, then maybe you should not be hobbying.