C'mon Man!!!

Come on guys I can only advocate for us men so far. Are you guys really sending selfies and id's out to providers in order to have sex. Like really think about that shit. Really ponder it. What could possibly go wrong. Piss her off one day for something minor and she literally has your whole life in her hands. Everyone preaches no deposit, this is bigger than that. I literally could give a rats ass if I lose 100, but if you have my image and personal information that's a major problem

I don't get it. I'm not judgemental of any dude here but I'm astonished at the lengths a bunch of guys will go to for pussy. I honestly don't really have anything to lose. The business I'm in it's okay to buy pussy, but some of you'll have real shit to lose......

Leave the hobby in a better place for us men. If guys say no to alot of shit things would change but until then keep being stupid sending selfies and id's out just make sure you send her a picture with your good side showing so when she wants to torpedo your life it's a whole lot easier to identify you..... Smh
I'm not judgemental … keep being stupid
I couldn’t care less about the subject of this thread, but the quoted contradiction was just too funny not to point out. LOL
Come on guys I can only advocate for us men so far. Are you guys really sending selfies and id's out to providers in order to have sex. Like really think about that shit. Really ponder it. What could possibly go wrong. Piss her off one day for something minor and she literally has your whole life in her hands. Everyone preaches no deposit, this is bigger than that. I literally could give a rats ass if I lose 100, but if you have my image and personal information that's a major problem

I don't get it. I'm not judgemental of any dude here but I'm astonished at the lengths a bunch of guys will go to for pussy. I honestly don't really have anything to lose. The business I'm in it's okay to buy pussy, but some of you'll have real shit to lose......

Leave the hobby in a better place for us men. If guys say no to alot of shit things would change but until then keep being stupid sending selfies and id's out just make sure you send her a picture with your good side showing so when she wants to torpedo your life it's a whole lot easier to identify you..... Smh Originally Posted by Pitroom

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Hey bestie. I'm simply doing my part in helping the folks here who might not know any better. Me and you are going to have to grab a cocktail soon. On me Sir. Happy New Year
Yes, Pit, you made some good points, but then you don't know when to shut up. After you made your good points you started shoveling.
There are plenty of PSAs regarding Deposits & Screening. Ladies have the right to run their bidniss whichever way makes them feel more comfortable & safe. Guys by now should know the risks & possible scenarios that can result from engaging in this hobby. Some guys will bend over backwards if they want to sample a specific flavor bad enough regardless. Maybe you can start a thread with a list of all your recommendations for top tier budget friendly providers.
MarcellusWalluz where would I put this list at Sir
There are plenty of PSAs regarding Deposits & Screening. Ladies have the right to run their bidniss whichever way makes them feel more comfortable & safe. Guys by now should know the risks & possible scenarios that can result from engaging in this hobby. Some guys will bend over backwards if they want to sample a specific flavor bad enough regardless. Maybe you can start a thread with a list of all your recommendations for top tier budget friendly providers. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
MarcellusWalluz where would I put this list at Sir Originally Posted by Pitroom
MW, I know that you are tempted, but just don't say it...lol.
Sir please is it appropriate to put this list In Coed or in the men's locker room. C'mon guys start please giving answers so we can all win. I got info to share as well you'll just know I ain't overpaying and I'm scared to share information because rich mongers don't feel good about themselves unless they overpay for pussy
Put that damn list in the men’s locker room, com’on.
Put that damn list in the men’s locker room, com’on. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Yeah, as Cendell commands.
I think it would be best in the Co-Ed section because then the opposite side can see what are yellow/amber/red flags for either side

I personally say NO to any deposit be it 10 bucks or 100. I understand the logic behind the deposit but it works both ways. Guy makes a $20 deposit, the girl ghosts him all the while doing the same to other guys for the same time slot, well it adds up to making her some coin without even taking off her shoes. So guys would rather not take a chance of losing even 10 bucks so it is a double edge sword.

Always use your best judgement
When all is said and done, yes you are pretty dumb to give out personal info to a hooker. I know that they can usually find it if they are really diligent but to just give it out is, well, questionable.
Ladies have the right to run their bidniss whichever way makes them feel more comfortable & safe. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

Yep, right of the book, Dummies Guide for the Responsible Hobbyist, first chapter.

The second or more detailed chapter basically boils down to finding 3-4 ladies who give you a great session and stay with those. Usually these ladies are established and don't really need reviews (or in some instances don't want them), and the man is established and doesn't need to write 3 reviews of the same lady. This chapter also goes into detail if the guy want's to venture out to ask one of his ladies if she has a friend who would give you the attention you receive from her, maybe have a double to make you both comfortable.

Chapter 2 ends with, 'The hobby is supposed to be great fun and if you use common sense your time and money will be well spent. Just remember the ladies may also have limits and not try to violate the limits she sets down.'
Put that damn list in the men’s locker room, com’on. Originally Posted by Cendell M