What’s the Scene Like at Treasures?

Thinking about going soon. What’s the scene like? Is it all
Latina/Cubans still or have the hot white girls come back?
Not a review, moved from Strip Clubs
They have a mixture for sure. Can’t speak to the evenings but the afternoons have been fun. Plenty of girls that want to play. Some are adamant about going upstairs. Some will play in the back if you’re having a good time.
The club, not ladies but the club has always been on the strict side.

They didn't let about 4 of us ladies in until we had a lucky few lads walking in by themselves and walked in as a team.
The club, not ladies but the club has always been on the strict side.

They didn't let about 4 of us ladies in until we had a lucky few lads walking in by themselves and walked in as a team. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I believe alot of strip clubs are like that. They don't want to run the risk of some woman walking in there trying to find her husband and causing a scene
I would love to catch up with you Ms. Italia. It’s been far too long my dear
I believe alot of strip clubs are like that. They don't want to run the risk of some woman walking in there trying to find her husband and causing a scene Originally Posted by Pitroom
Um no.
We don't want walk-ins competing with the staff.
I believe alot of strip clubs are like that. They don't want to run the risk of some woman walking in there trying to find her husband and causing a scene Originally Posted by Pitroom
Ummm guys please stay on topic.

How rude of me
I haven't answered OP's question.

(In Pitroom's eyes)...I saw a few potential Britbox & Telemundo subscriptions
Go check it out