Definitely Not going

but maybe I should

Okay fine it's my number 479-755-9619
  • pxmcc
  • 01-06-2023, 08:52 AM
so then it's a wrap.

she going...

y'all (hot providers) need to lose the commode back story. kinda okay but not all that fo sho..
I think her commode is stunning, it's no secret we all use them. I like the forward directed lighting as well. Thanks Lora
Lot to be said for both seats not being up…….
A hot blonde centered in front of the camera and ya'll are looking at the fkn toilet? SMH
Very pretty lady. Too bad from what I read not GFE. Say it ain't so......
Very pretty lady. Too bad from what I read not GFE. Say it ain't so...... Originally Posted by Pitroom
Well, it looks like she is close. The most recent reviews were kind of iffy, but the reviews from summer were quite a bit better. DFK was listed several times back then. It might involve your favorite term - YMMV.
Well, it looks like she is close. The most recent reviews were kind of iffy, but the reviews from summer were quite a bit better. DFK was listed several times back then. It might involve your favorite term - YMMV. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Go in first Sir and gamble your 400 and I'll be right behind you bestie. But she is hot and that bathroom is absolutely spotless. I'm impressed by how she looks and how tidy she is
So she may or may not be going, it's YMMV!
Either way I like the view.
….how tidy she is Originally Posted by Pitroom
Nothing against the OP, but she’s in a hotel bathroom….which says absolutely nothing about her.
Nothing against the OP, but she’s in a hotel bathroom….which says absolutely nothing about her. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Exactly. What do the housekeepers look like and could doubles be on the menu (variable mileage assumed, but with that clean porcelain I would have a s and s first)?

Of course it would be a dream. And if the mileage achieved were approaching that of an EV, but I only drive ICE vehicles, I would then write a review with instructions to treat them right.
The commode with the lid up is about the second thing that registered with me after her cleavage.
Nice. Can't wait to meet her.