The elusive Beast; YMMV

This beast is somewhat to me like Sasquatch, the Lockness Monster, Chupacabre. I do not understand those beasts nor do I ever want them or to meet this Beast YMMV ever. The beast petrifies me; has me trembling every time I encounter a new provider. So please I would like some pointers as to how to avoid this beast and why this beast even rears its head.(I tried using YMMV the other day at work to dodge doing my duties because I was hungover and my supervisor said either work or go home with no pay)
They say putting a turnip in your pocket will keep the beast at bay.
Pit, if the hobby is causing you that much stress, then maybe you should give it up. Nothing is guaranteed. You are not paying the ladies for certain acts. That is illegal. You are paying for the privilege of spending time with them. During that time what happens is a result of many factors: chemistry, hygiene, how the other person makes you feel, etc. In other words, YMMV. So, how can you control it? Some ways are treating the lady with respect, being fresh and clean with good breath, making them feel comfortable in your presence. Sometimes haggling a price can have an effect on how a lady feels. You see, we are not talking about merchandise here. We are talking about human beings and human beings have feelings. If you are not willing to except all of this, then as I said, maybe you should give it up.
I don't know. If he is as annoying as he is here in appointments then ymmv won't be a factor.
Just another attention seeker.
I don't know. If he is as annoying as he is here in appointments then ymmv won't be a factor.
Just another attention seeker. Originally Posted by Bankshot
Interesting statement. Have a nice day. It's called entertainment for a reason. But I'm not here for a pissing contest. Have a great night Sir
YMMV is a part of life bruh. Always has been, always will be.
Pit, if the hobby is causing you that much stress, then maybe you should give it up. Nothing is guaranteed. You are not paying the ladies for certain acts. That is illegal. You are paying for the privilege of spending time with them. During that time what happens is a result of many factors: chemistry, hygiene, how the other person makes you feel, etc. In other words, YMMV. So, how can you control it? Some ways are treating the lady with respect, being fresh and clean with good breath, making them feel comfortable in your presence. Sometimes haggling a price can have an effect on how a lady feels. You see, we are not talking about merchandise here. We are talking about human beings and human beings have feelings. If you are not willing to except all of this, then as I said, maybe you should give it up. Originally Posted by NordicJag

It's early January, but it appears we already have a nominee for the post of the year.
Let's say this before any more disrespect is sent my way. I'm a fun loving dude who is extremely nice on the board. The admins can go through my pms and see how much I help the community. I'm asking nicely, please show me the same respect I show you'll. I'm not you'll punching bag, so find someone else for your misery. It's nothing but fun times and a bunch of pussy over here. I have my opinion and I stand on them. Most of them are for the betterment of everyone. If you don't like my opinion you literally dont have to ever respond. It's that simple. Now you'll carry on, I got shit to do
Guys,
Play nice.
Oh this thread makes sense now!

I thought OP was looking for the elusive BREAST size YMMV. I didn’t think they made them that big.
I'm going to say this. I love the hobby. It's a way for guys to get companionship and for women to make a great living. One really successful provider told me she finds something on a gent that she finds attractive. We all have that. That's how she maintains without going bsc or going to the dark side

I guess folks here just have money falling from the sky but not everyone does. It's nothing worse than leaving a session feeling like you wasted some money. I always pay and never ask for a dime back and it's been a few doozies. I go solely of reviews, and in all honesty when guys say ymmv it's a lie within the review to increase their standing or to appease women here

I'm neither, I'm throwing up two more reviews in a minute and everything in my reviews are spot on. We all here have to know who's solid and who ain't. I have no agenda, I just hate to see hardworking men blow money. If a woman is really ymmv, once that dude walks in the door, tell him baby we don't click here's your money back and I wish you the best

So guys all I'm asking is understand dfk please first. Stop lying on these females, understand what you put in a review is going to persuade a person to see or not see a lady. Please protect the integrity of this or perhaps don't review

Ladies, most guys here do jobs we hate, yet we do it. Encounters with you guys is like mini vacations. Some guys save up for two weeks for one single encounter. Imagine how you would feel if you planned a great trip to an expensive restaurant and you got terrible service and the food sucked. Most of you ladies would literally not want to pay or would give the staff tremendous grief.

This won't do any good, but perhaps it might touch one or two. Do better, there are a few here who totally get it and you guys are the true allstars. I'm good in all honesty, I just try to bring topics to the general consensus that moves this hobby in a better direction and if you don't understand that I don't know what to tell you.