URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/130829
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: BDSM
Hair Length and Color: Brunette and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: About 5'3", most probably D cup, cute face and beautiful latina ass and smooth skin.
Recommendation: No
Same disappointment as I had with her last week. Not sure what she had or has going on down there. But I don’t want to take anything home to wifey - so didn’t ask questions. Felt that a heads up would have saved me time and money. Too bad - she is smoking hot
  • kochu
  • 01-27-2020, 07:53 PM
Same disappointment as I had with her last week. Not sure what she had or has going on down there. But I don’t want to take anything home to wifey - so didn’t ask questions. Felt that a heads up would have saved me time and money. Too bad - she is smoking hot Originally Posted by HSanchez
Wish I wrote my review the same day so that you would have saved your hard earned money.

By the way, I didn't get a chance to look down there. So, I have no idea of anything she has going.
She was on her period. Lol She bled all over me.
  • kochu
  • 01-29-2020, 07:39 PM
She was on her period. Lol She bled all over me. Originally Posted by misterman
LOL. Sorry, you had to put up with it.

I don't understand why can't people like her have some ethics.
lol...shoot I was not giving her a slam. I meant that that she told me she was on the rag and I wouldn't let me touch. I snuck in a finger and realized she was absolutely not kidding. I would definitely see her again. Sorry for your bad experience tho.