Dodge Challenger, Charger, or Viper Owners.. New Gas Monkey/ Motley Crue Show

http://www.dodgerocksgasmonkey.com/

not shilling for Dodge or the Gas Monkey, but this should be a cool event.. I will happily join you as your Guest if you will register
i would go but only if i do not have to listen to motly crue. they sucked in the 80's and they probably suck even more now.
  • ktiix
  • 09-25-2014, 12:20 PM
I have a Viper, but Motley Crue is terrible. I'd rather fuck the car than listen to them play.
i would go but only if i do not have to listen to motly crue. they sucked in the 80's and they probably suck even more now. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I have a Viper, but Motley Crue is terrible. I'd rather fuck the car than listen to them play. Originally Posted by ktiix
so you guys are big fans? LOL..

I hope others feel like you, and there's not enough Guys registering their cars, so that tickets become available to non-show car folks..
I have a Viper, but Motley Crue is terrible. I'd rather fuck the car than listen to them play. Originally Posted by ktiix

Say hello to the Viper's tailpipe ...
I wish i still had the 1972 dodge challenger 340 i had back in school
  • ktiix
  • 09-26-2014, 12:18 PM
Say hello to the Viper's tailpipe ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Been there done that
I learned in the short time I owned a Viper that you have to be of a certain age to own and drive one. As opposed to all the other super car types out there with their computers and driver management, the Viper remains almost pure power. You have to pay attention every moment you drive it. It has absolutely no manners (as it should be) and could easily jump across 6 lanes and wrap itself around a utility pole trying to make a simple right turn. The most badass car I ever (briefly) owned. Even if you're still above the ground it doesn't mean you're still an alligator wrestler.
  • ktiix
  • 10-01-2014, 12:58 PM
I learned in the short time I owned a Viper that you have to be of a certain age to own and drive one. As opposed to all the other super car types out there with their computers and driver management, the Viper remains almost pure power. You have to pay attention every moment you drive it. It has absolutely no manners (as it should be) and could easily jump across 6 lanes and wrap itself around a utility pole trying to make a simple right turn. The most badass car I ever (briefly) owned. Even if you're still above the ground it doesn't mean you're still an alligator wrestler. Originally Posted by phildo
Get a Hell cat if you want a viper with manners
Get a Hell cat if you want a viper with manners Originally Posted by ktiix

Where's the fun in that shit? I want a clutch that makes my knee hurt and a shifter that bruises my hand. Or did. And then I realized that certain activities are best left to people who haven't lost even a fraction of a step reaction time wise. Because "drive" is a verb, not a passive activity. If one wants to own a fast car and not have to drive it there's a Lexus or Mercedes for that.
since nobody stepped up with an invitation to this Gig.. I've bowed out.. don't PM me, begging me to change my mind, LOL.. don't try to tell me I'm missing a classic hard rock band you loved in the 80's.. I'm not listening

Hell, I've seen them 5 times already.. they play the most predictable setlist, this side of ZZ Top.. Vince Neil continues to sound like a caged feline.. nothing's going to change that.

I'm already booked up November 1.. screw the Gas Monkey.. screw Dodge, and their cronyism.. screw the Crue!

no, I'm going for something more interesting.. Sixx A.M.

that's Motley Crue Bass player Nikki Sixx's side group.. first headline tour.. coming here in April.. at the brand new Bomb Factory in Deep Ellum.. you may remember it from the 90's.. this may be the first show after it re-opens.

yup.. far more interesting than a tired 80's band, playing the same fucking songs over and over and over..