DOES SL STAND ALONE??? Reviews without a session????

Should a hobbyist be able to flop down a few bucks after the provider opens the door and say he is NOT happy and leave, then write a NO review. The current rules allow for this to be done. How can a hobbyist write a review about a session that DIDN'T take place? Please vote and what are your thoughts?
It could be bait and switch which warrants a no review.
It could be bait and switch which warrants a no review. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Would you pay for a bait and switch? If I showed up and the lady used out dated pictures, put on 40 lbs, and didn't come close to what was repesented, I'd walk. Sure as shit wouldn't reward her for wasting my time. At this point I might go post my experience in the ML. But since no actual session took place I wouldn't write a review. IJS
Sometimes the lady who opens the door is the lady in the pictures, but 50 pounds heavier...that's a "no" review with me. Sometimes the "upscale" location is trashed or trashy...also a "not favorable"...although maybe not a "no" review. Sometimes reality reveals significant flaws (missing teeth...lol) masked by photoshop...another "no" review. The policy is a good one. Let the buyer beware...but as long as the policy stays as it is, there's a BBB in hobbyland.
Would you pay for a bait and switch? If I showed up and the lady used out dated pictures, put on 40 lbs, and didn't come close to what was repesented, I'd walk. Sure as shit wouldn't reward her for wasting my time. At this point I might go post my experience in the ML. But since no actual session took place I wouldn't write a review. IJS Originally Posted by Still Looking
The meeting took place...whether you elect to engage in menu items more physical than convo is up to you. Regardless, if the door opens and any compensation is given for her time, then there's grounds for a full review. I should think a review that says no activites - other than a brief convo - took place, then gave a "no" would send a clear message to both prospective clients, and too other providers considering or attempting to pull off the same. IMHO
The meeting took place...whether you elect to engage in menu items more physical than convo is up to you. Regardless, if the door opens and any compensation is given for her time, then there's grounds for a full review. I should think a review that says no activites - other than a brief convo - took place, then gave a "no" would send a clear message to both prospective clients, and too other providers considering or attempting to pull off the same. IMHO Originally Posted by Bigh1955
So if I were to schedule an appointment with oh let’s say" Kendra Kayy" which you have reviewed "four" times, and she opens the door, I look at her and decide she is NOT my cup of tea. I slap down a few bucks and NOW I can write a NO review on a provider that has a perfect YES history? I bet this beautiful young lady might not feel so good about my conduct. I also think you might not be too happy with me as well. IJS.
Maybe not a review persay, but if a meeting was scheduled I think the reasons should be noted as to why it did not take place as this may be helpful info to some....now if you schedule with my ATF (kay2day) and cancel, just let me know and I will gladly fill the void in her schedule
This is a great topic SL as I can see and agree with both sides of the topic and I'm not usually grey in my opinions
Personally I don't think a review should be accepted since there are other places men can voice what happened....Everyone has their own idea of what is attractive and not and if the case just didn't turn me on vs a date that was rushed...upsell....etc than it is a no brainer...no activites than no review....poor date equals negative review...but you do have to give the guy credit atleast he left an acceptable gift....just sayin
Personally I don't think a review should be accepted since there are other places men can voice what happened....Everyone has their own idea of what is attractive and not and if the case just didn't turn me on vs a date that was rushed...upsell....etc than it is a no brainer...no activites than no review....poor date equals negative review...but you do have to give the guy credit atleast he left an acceptable gift....just sayin Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Hi Honeypie! Where you been?

I agree wholeheartedly. If you walked for any reason, put it in Co-ed. If you drank the Kool-aid and things didn't go your way, or she didn't make you comfortable, write the review.
Thats Whore Monger Mentality SL. If I see a girl and Iam better looking than she is,it's free or I flee nothing else.
If a meeting happened (and not NCNS), by the rules here, a review can be written. Money exchange is irrelevant. And the review would be rejected for PA credit of course, as no activities happend.

Whether a review SHOULD be written is the real matter of conjecture.
Personally I don't think a review should be accepted since there are other places men can voice what happened....Everyone has their own idea of what is attractive and not and if the case just didn't turn me on vs a date that was rushed...upsell....etc than it is a no brainer...no activites than no review....poor date equals negative review...but you do have to give the guy credit atleast he left an acceptable gift....just sayin Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

I agree wholeheartedly. If you walked for any reason, put it in Co-ed. If you drank the Kool-aid and things didn't go your way, or she didn't make you comfortable, write the review. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Sweet voices in the night both with "wicked" undertones... does it get any better than that? You two remind me of Sweet & Sour the best of both worlds!
I walk away when they start asking where their shirts is.
I walk away when they start asking where their shirts is. Originally Posted by pyramider
That is some funny shit...

I agree wholeheartedly. If you walked for any reason, put it in Co-ed. If you drank the Kool-aid and things didn't go your way, or she didn't make you comfortable, write the review. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Sexy I have been here and there.....and I pop on to give SL a hard time but here I have to back him....hope doesn't go to his head big or little...