NCNS by ATF material Shayla84)

Had confirmed HHR session on Sun.4/21 for Mon 4/22 @ 2pm. Do the usual text to confirm a couple hrs ahead................. then crickets. Normally I would wait a couple of days to post a ncns. cause I know shit happens right ?? Then I see she posted a new provider ad. She could've atleast texted,pmed or something by now if she had time to post an ad. Oh well I guess on to the next one.
That's a shame. She almost NSNS'ed me, but came through in the last minute (glad she did, cause you are right on ATF material and then some :-)
That's a shame. She almost NSNS'ed me, but came through in the last minute (glad she did, cause you are right on ATF material and then some :-) Originally Posted by fun2come
Yes her talents are second to none. There are very few providers I would make the trek to south austin for. Wouldn't mind the ncns for a good reason, be it real or an excuse,but to ncns and bad tcb to top it off, no excuse for that.
If you wanted a response you should have mods move it to ISO !
Just received an email from her and her computer crashed. She is back up and running using an old clunker. At least that is how she explained taking several days to get back to me on a date request.
If you wanted a response you should have mods move it to ISO ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Glad to see you back more often in weirdo ATX space :-)