Recommending the best agency in houston?

I used to hobby couple years ago in houston
And frequent asian heaven agency

Nowadays i see the agency changed names alot

Do you guy have any recommend for agency similiar to asian heaven to visit?

Who do you guy recommend?

Im trying to pick between kistal and andrea
They seem to have some good reviews
Ever since the change over a couple of years ago the agencies haven't been the same. I don't know of any Asian agency, but there are Indy style houses in the Chinatown area. Search for the street name Sandstone. Also try using Adultsearch and select Asian, then look fot the ones that dont have an address, they will be the agencies of sorts. My experience is that they still dont hold a candle to what Allangelz used to be. The advertised ones out there now seem to be predominantly Hispanic. And yes, Kristal sounds great.
I used to hobby couple years ago in houston
And frequent asian heaven agency

Nowadays i see the agency changed names alot

Do you guy have any recommend for agency similiar to asian heaven to visit?

Who do you guy recommend?

Im trying to pick between kistal and andrea
They seem to have some good reviews Originally Posted by Iphone6
You can't go wrong with either one you pick from the ones you named I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT
Asian heaven was all hispanic too before. I liked them and wanted to see which agency do you guy prefer to use for hispanic
Ever since the change over a couple of years ago the agencies haven't been the same. I don't know of any Asian agency, but there are Indy style houses in the Chinatown area. Search for the street name Sandstone. Also try using Adultsearch and select Asian, then look fot the ones that dont have an address, they will be the agencies of sorts. My experience is that they still dont hold a candle to what Allangelz used to be. The advertised ones out there now seem to be predominantly Hispanic. And yes, Kristal sounds great. Originally Posted by Harry5088
Hey harry

You said most asian provider are from
Sandstone st

I found one on adultsearch

Are the incall safe?
How is the girl?
Are they korean/viet/chinese?

Can you tell me about your experience if you been
To one on sandstone st? Are they even worth visiting?
Sandstone has two houses, Sharpcrest st. has one and Triola st. one, all Asian, one of the sandstone houses has Chineses and Vietnamese, the other two are Chinese. All have been reviewed on this site.
You can't go wrong with either one you pick from the ones you named I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT Originally Posted by jqueloco
I agree, both of them are good.
Asian heaven was all hispanic too before. I liked them and wanted to see which agency do you guy prefer to use for hispanic Originally Posted by Iphone6

couple of the ladies that came out of Asian Heaven are:

Alexia, Lucy and Yadira, they are still active if you are looking for them.