White Knights - Why do you feel the need to get involved in a Ladie's business dealings?

It's their business right?

Only two people ever truly knows what goes down in a session

let's hear it from you.

What prompts you to jump into reviews and threads to defend one of the hookers here?

There is nothing here more than words on a internet site right?
Clarify: is this about what happens BCD?

There is more to the aspect of the Ladies biz that occurs outside of BCD. That is just the end game.
tzv13 should know!
White Knights work better than a PM! If you want to tell a provider something you can't in COED just post it in the Men's Lounge! She'll get the message as if it was FED-EX delivering it!
It's their business right?

Only two people ever truly knows what goes down in a session

let's hear it from you.

What prompts you to jump into reviews and threads to defend one of the hookers here?

There is nothing here more than words on a internet site right? Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Originally Posted by veedub63

Look's like someone struck a nerve.
  • Loxly
  • 10-14-2015, 09:15 PM
It's not always an endorsement. I take it as additional confirmation of what the reviewer said, be it good or bad. Many never post reviews (for whatever reason) but will take the time to comment.
I find it entertaining and sometimes FUN ... isn't that what most of us are here for ?

and when WK speak up, others will feel more enticed to tell their side of the story
They need the attention and can't afford the sex
Ditto Whispers and some have never had a piece of ass before.
It never works out as planned.
It never works out as planned. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
That's for damn sure!