Really gone? Recreated? or here pretending?

Claire?
KBF?

Come out, Come out where ever you are!
I was wondering the same thing about Rocker and Wildeman
Rocker is always here and I believe wyldeman is around her somwhere
Damn, you proved you know NOTHING!

Claire is selling her famous cookies at a bakery at an undisclosed location (I won't provide so you won't go visit her and eat all the cookies) and KBF is teaching her magic pussy trick to housewives.

They no longer need your endure your abuse!

Looks like they are on YOUR mind more than you are on theirs. What an obsession you have of them. Guess more providers that rejected you.

And you know what they say about guys who bash women on the board

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1546963

Your only friends are SL Marco and Rockerick and what sucks is that SL Marco really doesn't know how you feel about him and thinks you REALLY are his friend. You should let me post that PM!
Damn, you proved you know NOTHING!

Claire is selling her famous cookies at a bakery at an undisclosed location (I won't provide so you won't go visit her and eat all the cookies) and KBF is teaching her magic pussy trick to housewives.

They no longer need your endure your abuse!

Looks like they are on YOUR mind more than you are on theirs. What an obsession you have of them. Guess more providers that rejected you.

And you know what they say about guys who bash women on the board

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1546963

Your only friends are SL Marco and Rockerick and what sucks is that SL Marco really doesn't know how you feel about him and thinks you REALLY are his friend. You should let me post that PM! Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

Just post it and take the points! Don't keep referring to it and do it.
Just post it and take the points! Don't keep referring to it and do it. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
All pussies ever do is talk. Grow a pair, or shut the fuck up chickenshit! Send it to me and I'll post it pussy!
All pussies ever do is talk. Grow a pair, or shut the fuck up chickenshit! Send it to me and I'll post it pussy! Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
There was a recent ruling on the field by mods that you can share PM's with other members. It's only posting them to the public forums that is against the rules. Sent it to him I say...
HobbyTranslationService
There was a recent ruling on the field by mods that you can share PM's with other members. It's only posting them to the public forums that is against the rules. Sent it to him I say... Originally Posted by budman33
You have always been able to share pm's, that's why they put the forward option in go advanced, all you do is change name of recipient.
Always more mouth than anything else someone here has to love him....
You have always been able to share pm's, that's why they put the forward option in go advanced, all you do is change name of recipient. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
For being new, you sure are knowledgeable of the rules.
If you were capable of comprehension you would read that I mentioned nothing of rules...
Just how the PM system works.
Press a few buttons and learn something Billy.
If you were capable of comprehension you would read that I mentioned nothing of rules...
Just how the PM system works.
Press a few buttons and learn something Billy. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
I simply acknowledged your wisdom into the rules for being here a couple of weeks. I don't know why that warrants an insult but if you must then insult away. :-)
Again I never mentioned rules, just how to forward a PM.
And where is the insult?
Twice now your comprehension has failed you.

And who were you?
Unless a couple extra weeks on here gives you better insight into the "rules".